Share | 

Heechul [희철]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Heechul [희철]   Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:40 pm

xaxaxa!!!! o Heechul genh8hke diva!!!!! ontos einai 8eos!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: SuJu’s Heechul is one tough Engrish gangster   Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:41 pm

Super Junior’s Heechul has been cracking up his English-speaking fans through Twitter today, as he demonstrated his formidable skills in ‘Gangster Engrish’.

Tweeting from his vacation spot in the States, Heechul wrote, “I’m trying to learn english for my petalz. Plz understand my bebe english *kekeke It’s hella hard.. *keke My head feels like it’s going to explode (머리 터지겠네) Hella Head bomb~” (For those of you who aren’t in the know, *keke roughly translates to a Korean version of ‘haha’)

He then asked, “Whats LOL? Ah, all the English I learned in school is so useless *kekekeke”. Later he figures out the mysterious meaning behind ‘LOL’: “Laugh out loud~ *keke, is that it?”

Heechul himself admits that he speaks ‘gangster english’, but proudly shrugs off the grammar nazi-haters with “But It’s my style.”

He wraps up his impromptu English session on Twitter with, “No prblm~ dont worry homie~ I f*cking love my petalz~ Is my english ok? Like it? ^_^”

It’s okay, ‘bebe’. We ‘petalz’ love that you’re such a G.

via allkpop

Until Whenever Is Our Promise!
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
Proud mother of the forum

PostSubject: Re: Heechul [희철]   Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 pm

O KING HEECHUL EKANE FB!!!!!!!!!!!!

source: @Heedictator | heenimk

lovingyoochun | onlyx-5
EFI + LIA = PARK FAMILY'S NEXT BRIDES!!!
Back to top Go down
http://lialuvchun.livejournal.com/
cinderella18

PostSubject: Re: Heechul [희철]   Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:58 pm

nai to zisame k auto lol..alla d mporoume na tou kanoume friend request giati exei idi polles opws leei..fantazomai kammia 1000ara friend requests..
pantws sto twitter akoma einai 1st trending topic..:) lol!
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr

PostSubject: Re: Heechul [희철]   Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:59 pm

Re kapoia stigmh den 8a aporipsei h dextei kapoies???? Mporei na ta kataferoume na tou kanoume!

lovingyoochun | onlyx-5
Back to top Go down
cinderella18

PostSubject: Re: Heechul [희철]   Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:02 am

nai prepei na perimenoune na mpei o heechul facebook giati apla to eftiaxe k meta d ksanampike nomizw..an d to diagrapsei k otan mathei na to xrisimopoiei(giati eixe kapoia provlimatakia opws eipe lol! ) pisteuw tha kanei k alla profiles gia na tous kanei olous add..as prospathoume pantws who knows..:)
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr

PostSubject: Re: Heechul [희철]   Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:07 am

Nai mwre eukairia einai!!! Mporei na psisei kai kanenan allo na kanei kapoia stigmh!
Mporei na psisei ton Eunhyuk o opoios 8a psisei ton Junsu kai meta o Junsu 8a pei kai ton Yoochun kai 8a kanei kai o Yoochun fb kai 8a ton kanw add kai 8a pe8anw eutuxismenh!!!!!

Makari pantws~

lovingyoochun | onlyx-5
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Super Junior’s Heechul appears in California newspaper   Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Last week we were the first to report about Super Junior member Kim Hee Chul as the top trending topic on popular micro blogging site twitter. Well, the story has picked up some steam across the internet and now a newspaper in California has written about this in the actual print edition.

The newspaper is The San Bernadino County Sun and the article is the AP (Associated Press) release about the Heechul story. You can read the full AP article below:

A popular South Korean singer has become a hit on Twitter, with his fans bombarding the site with postings.

Kim Hee-chul is a key member of the band Super Junior, known for its boyish looks and synchronized dance routines that have earned them heartthrob status across Asia.

His fans declared Monday as “Kim Hee-chul Day” by relentlessly posting Twitter messages on the 27-year-old and drawing a wave of new tweets from curious people with little knowledge of the singer, the Korea Herald newspaper reported Tuesday.

Kim subsequently became one of the site’s top trending topics, leading some to compare him with fellow musical heartthrob Justin Bieber.

Kim has accumulated over 240,000 Twitter followers, much less than the 16-year-old Canadian’s 5.7 million. But for a period of time Monday and Tuesday, he appeared to rule the site’s Twitter Trends.

One tweet from the Philippines on Wednesday on Kim read, “Gosh — I love you!! King of the world.”

Kim’s band gained wider fame in August after a YouTube video clip showing a group of dancing Thai policemen impersonating its members became a pop sensation.

The officers shimmied and swung their hips in the five-minute video spoof of “Sorry Sorry,” a hit song by Super Junior.

via allkpop

Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Super Junior’s Heechul performs B2ST’s “SHOCK”   Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:37 am

Super Junior member and twitter sensation Heechul hosts his own radio show titled Young Street on SBS PowerFM. He’s been known to perform some crazy antics for the Radio program’s webcam and now he’s at it again.

On a recent episode of Young Street, Heechul performed B2ST / BEAST’s past hit single ‘SHOCK’ and he looked so so crazy in doing so. At one point during the performance he stated that he was receiving no sound and jokingly complained that the song had too much English in the lyrics. Check it out below:

Tip: Dorian
allkpop

Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Heechul visits Kangin   Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:19 am

Back in July, Super Junior member Kangin began his mandatory 2 year military service by enlisting in the army. Besides making a surprise appearance at Super Show 3 in August, Kangin has been pretty much out of the spotlight.

Earlier today, twitter sensation and fellow Super Junior member Heechul uploaded a photo of himself where he recently visited Kangin.

Heechul also wrote: (Note: Had to do a general translation, as it’s hard to translate the emotions of these Korean phrases into English)

누구보다 내편이 돼주고 “형아 형아” 애교만점인 영춘이ㅋ “그냥 웃고 즐기며 살고싶어~ 요즘들어 아무도 없고 기댈곳이 없다” 란 내말에 연신 “미안 형아.. 미안해 진짜..” 거리는 겸디영춘. 내새끼임ㅋ

More than anyone else who’s always on my side, master of aegyo, Young Choon. ㅋ I said to him “I just want to laugh and enjoy my life~ lately, there’s nobody around and nobody to lean on.” He responded by saying, “I’m sorry hyungah(brother).. i’m truly sorry…”He’s my little boy ㅋ

Source: Heechul’s Twitter
Photos: Newsen (main) + Heechul’s Twitter
allkpop

Back to top Go down
Barbara

PostSubject: Heechul on Sulli being a thoughtful sis   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Super Junior’s Kim Heechul uploaded a friendship photo of himself with f(x)’s Sulli on October 25th, along with a very sweet tweet.

He wrote, “My ’sibling’ Sulli came all the way to China despite her busy schedule! She always does her best in anything, and is full of loyalty. She may look like a little child, but she is a thoughtful dongseng.”

The photo was taken on the 23rd during ’Super Junior’s Asia Tour Beijing Concert,’ where Sulli made an appearance during Heechul’s solo performance.

Netizens who have seen this photo have commented, “Heechul and Sulli seem like siblings”, “They look good together”, and “Cute couple”.

Source + Photo: Heechul’s official Twitter

φίλοι φίλοι καριοφίλοι δηλαδη lol!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Heechul [희철]   Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:53 am

Τι να πρωτοπει κανείς για τον Heechul??
Ειλικρινα πιστευω οτι είναι φοβερος ανθρωπος.
Δεν θα καταλαβω ποτε γιατι καποιος μπορει να τον αντιπαθει.
Μπορεί να φαίνεται diva και τα σχετικα αλλά είναι τόσο έξυπνος, τόσο καλόκαρδος και καταπληκτικός φίλος. Γενικά είναι πολλά περισσότερα απο οσα δειχνει με μια πρωτη ματια...Βασικά δεν σκοπευα να κανω comment γιατί πιστευω οτι όσα και να πω δεν αρκουν να τον περιγράψουν.. Είναι ιδιαίτερος χαρακτήρας, πολύπλευρος...
Θα μπορουσα να κάνω μια λίστα με τα θετικά του αλλά θα έπερνε πολύ. xD
Οκ, ίσως είμαι λίγο biased. xDDD
Αλλά είναι απο τους ανθρωπους που θαυμαζω και νομίζω ότι ακόμα και αν σε κάποια χρόνια σταματήσω να ασχολουμαι με kpop δεν θα σταματησω να τον εκτιμώ.
-όλος ο moving μονολογος δεν σημαινει ότι δεν εκτιμώ και άλλα ατομα απο kpop βεβαια -
Θα κλείσω εδώ λοιπόν.

PS. Οκ οκ, ξέρω. ΗE'S UNBELIEVABLY BEAUTIFUL AS WELL.
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/sofunim#_
agelicaso
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Heechul [희철]   Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:45 am

i think he should be a politician..

POYLAO SHERLOCK ALBUM :CLICK

show without showing
what you know without knowing

add me on twitter : click
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Heechul [희철]   Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:41 am

He should be a politician, a model, an idol and whatever the heck he wants to cause he is seriously SERIOUSLY B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.
Πραγματικά τον ζηλεύω αυτόν τον τύπο. Πως μπορεί να είναι τόσο όμορφος? Και έξυπνος? Και ΘΕΟΣ?
*not biased AT ALL XD*
Ποοοοσο καιρο παιζει να περιμενα για αυτη τη φωτογραφιση απ'όταν εγραψε στο twitter οτι θα την κανει?
Και να! Επιτελους!!!
Δεν μπορω καν να το αναλυσω το ποσο ωραιος είναι.

Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Heechul [희철]   Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:58 am

δεν φανταζομαι να θεωρειται double post αυτο τοσο καιρο μετα το προηγουμενο...εε? >>

Five idol taboos broken by the ‘Big Space Star’ Kim Heechul

the whole article:
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/five-idol-taboos-broken-by-the-big-space-star-kim-heechul

Eιμαι ανθρωπος που βαριεται υπερβολικα ευκολα.
Αυτο ομως ειναι ενα ατομο που δυσκολα θα βαρεθώ.
Μπορει να ειμαι απλα biased αλλα...
ΘΕΟΣ.
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Heechul [희철]   Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:33 pm

pragmathka se auth thn pic ton vrisko uperoxo sexy to mali tou paei telia kai miazh antaras th hlikias tou!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sj4ever
♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Heechul [희철]   Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:50 pm

Ποιάς ηλικίας, ποιάς ηλικίας; Μια χαρά νέος είναι ο άνθρωπος! (ή έτσι θέλω να πιστεύω ΤΤ__ΤΤ)
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Heechul [희철]   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:50 am

den to lew me thn kakia enia oute upenizome tpt
27 einai kai einai mia xara hlikia gia mena!!!!!
apla mou arese polu to look sthn pic!
Back to top Go down
Sj4ever
♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Heechul [희철]   Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:05 am

Εσύ το ξέρω πως δεν είχες αυτό στο μυαλό σου ^^ αλλά εγώ έκανα τον συνειρμό. Μήπως τελικά... μεγαλώνει; όπως και ο Yesung και φυσικά, ο Teukie? Μήπως θα πρέπει να αλλάξω bias; Αλλά ας μην τα σκέφτομαι αυτά τώρα και ψυχοπλακώνομαι...
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Heechul [희철]   Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:16 am

kala h ali8ia einai oti megalonoun 8a pame kai strato twra ...alla sthn dikia mou hlikia den fenete kai toso poaralogo....aloste o Yesung kai o Heechul einai duo apo tous agaphmenous mou oppa k to lew giati den exew kai polous...xD
Back to top Go down
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Heechul [희철]   Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:34 pm

τι σώμα τι στυλ τι θεός

'....they don't even throw fits when antis come their way and try to diss their OTP.They handle it in a very mature way and realize not everyone will agree with them.It annoes me that people have to be so mean towards them about something they just DON'T agree with.'
~Love my soulmates, support Yunjae

Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Heechul [희철]   Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:09 pm

Θεε μου τα ποδια του να ειχα. Ή το πρόσωπό του. Ή οτιδήποτε.
*Kim Heechul: making girls feel insecure since 1983*

αχααχα εγώ προσωπικά λιώνω στα γέλια με αυτα!! χαχα αμα το βλεπα και live ακομα καλυτερα... Αλλα που? -.-"
Στη δευτερη φωτογραφια ειναι αραγε η Haeyonce (Donghae-Beyonce) ή η Hyukyonce (Εunhyuk-Beyonce)?
Τσ τσ τσ δεν ντρεπεται να εκμεταλευεται τους dongsaeng του.

Back to top Go down
cinderella18

PostSubject: Re: Heechul [희철]   Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:42 pm

haha epic!!!poso epicccccccccc..(ti podia..ti swma..ti proswpo.)
k egw gelaw me auta poli..vasika d exei provlima na xalaei to image tou k auto m aresei..
iparxei k mia poli kali fancam,poli kathari..haha ekmetalleuetai k ta dongsaengs tou k tis xoreutries..:P
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Heechul [희철]   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:34 am

den einai tuxeo oti legete King Heechul kai einai o monos pou katadexome na pw oppa! (nai exw kai egw oppa! :b)

pragmatika to oti einai toso akompleksaristos ton kanei telio performer

pragmatika 8elw ta podia tou!
Back to top Go down
~Kate
♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Heechul [희철]   Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:07 am

mono apo auta to exw latrepsei to paidi!

“...in the dream that you have hidden your secrets.
Guilty.
~

Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamsarefornight.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heechul [희철]   Today at 2:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Heechul [희철]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Kpop Lovers :: Kpop :: Male Groups :: Super Junior :: Members-