HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

D-NA Member Karam’s Life Changed Because Of U-Know Yunho

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hotdbsk.gr
Proud mother of the forum
Proud mother of the forum

PostSubject: D-NA Member Karam’s Life Changed Because Of U-Know Yunho   Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:18 am

“DGNA”, the Korean group that debuted in March, has a member that is a fan of U-Know Yunho. Member Karam will always say that he is Yunho’s fan. Their debut song’s similarity to “Hug” has also been a topic discussed about.

The following extract relates to Yunho:

The shy Karam never hesitates to express that he’s “TVXQ member U-Know Yunho’s fan”
As the Vice President of his school and a hardworking student placed in the top 10 out of a 550 student population, the outstanding student always wished to be a part of the judiciary world. Karam’s life changed because of Yunho.

“That day I saw senior Yunho ripping apart his outfit after a dance. Since that dance, I started continuously imitating him. Later on, I didn’t think of dancing by just myself, but rather dreaming of becoming a singer standing on stage."

Watching SBS X-Man and Love Letter, he fell into Yunho’s dancing, as if he was possessed by a spirit. He said, “In the beginning when I first started imitating dances, I came to understand even more the greatness of senior Yunho’s dancing. Even though I wanted to become a lawyer, after seeing Yunho-hyung, my dream changed to wanting to become a singer.”

Favorite singer – Yunho
Favorite musician – Yunho
Favorite artist – Yunho
Favorite person – Yunho
Respected person – Yunho
Inspiring person – Yunho
Have to meet this person – Yunho

Later on, although he already met Yunho before debuting in a group, because he was too over-excited and shook uncontrollably, he couldn’t greet Yunho and felt very regretful afterwards.

The Thanks To message included in the mini album released in June:

“D-NA’s first mini album…
Because this album involves the sincerity and sweat of each of us, please give us a lot of love.
The respected senior Yunho, who allowed me to decide on walking on the path of a singer.
Although I’ve always been the young son of my parents, please watch over the hardworking child aiming to become even better. Love you guys.

Source: [baidutvxq]
Translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

----------------------------------
Re gamwto sugginh8hka!!!!!!!!!! Karam molis anevhkes sthn ektimhsh m!

lovingyoochun | onlyx-5
EFI + LIA = PARK FAMILY'S NEXT BRIDES!!!
Back to top Go down
http://lialuvchun.livejournal.com/
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: D-NA Member Karam’s Life Changed Because Of U-Know Yunho   Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:24 am

Axouuu ekei idika pou eipe oti den mporouse kan na ton xairetisei apo ti syginisi....einai syginitiko apo mono tou

♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: D-NA Member Karam’s Life Changed Because Of U-Know Yunho   Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:26 am

waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ti kalooooooo!!!!!!!
mpravo karam!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: D-NA Member Karam’s Life Changed Because Of U-Know Yunho   Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:44 am

egw to iksera edw kai kairo~ eksou kai karam=favorite member~
to eixa diabasei sto profil tou me to pou graftika sto enchantedna kai automata egine no.1
plus exei apisteuta matia

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D-NA Member Karam’s Life Changed Because Of U-Know Yunho   

Back to top Go down

D-NA Member Karam’s Life Changed Because Of U-Know Yunho
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1