Share | 

4minute on top 10 playlist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: 4minute on top 10 playlist   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:55 pm

[10.07.20] 4minute on top 10 playlist

On the top ten chart for korean music this week we see a lot of talent and rising stars, and of course our girls, 4minute was found in this list as they take fourth place with their new single " I MY ME MINE." Son Dambi did very well as they placed twice on this list while "MISS A" climbed all the way up to the second spot. Also on this list are very popular and talented names such as Narsha and Tae Yang. We really see the female talent this week.

July 2010 thrid week, top 10 korean music chart (source: www.bugs.com)

1. "QUEEN" - Son Dambi
2. "Bad Girl Good Girl" - MISS A
3. "BIRIBABA" - Narsha
4. "I MY ME MINE" - 4minute
5. 'Dying from pain" - MC Mong (MC Dream)
6. "Confession of the day" - Jo Kwon
7. "I Need A Girl" - Tae Yang
8. "Can stop lovin' you" - BES
9. "As Time Goes By" - Baek Ji Young
10. "CAN'T U SEE" - Son Dambi

The girls from 4minute have a special power to impact people. From their crazy hairstyles to stylish make-up, and their catchy tunes with their powerful dance steps. With only 2 major releases in the spring and summer they are already very popular in the K-pop world. This is probably because the girl's will to be at the top. "One days training for 4minute is a years worth for others".

Compared to the groups who obtained fame with their looks, 4minute got to where they are with putting their heart and soul into their music and dancing. The thing with this group is they are getting better and better everyday and everytime they perform. Everytime you watch one of their videos it feels like your actually there watching them perform on stage. From the strong,dark and cool song "HUH" to the cute,powerful and sweet "I MY ME MINE" that sweats your heart from inside out the momentum never fades. It is still very loud and aggressive and cannot be ignored.

Although they have strong make-up and sexy costumes keep in mind this female group were all born in the 90's. They are still young and very eager and willing to learn more and more about what they have to do.

A group that has great energy on stage and a great sence of fasion. With music that displays a true power of a woman, and yet they dont go too far and make things too wild. The fans and people are still willing to see how this group will grow a mature in the near future. I think its safe to say that 4minute is here to stay, and hardly anything can stop them from reaching the top.

Source:http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=834089416
Reported By: inuseed@4-minute.com
Special Thanks: kueensora@4-minute.com and Capri@4-minute.com
Picture Source: twistedstars.com

Back to top Go down

4minute on top 10 playlist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1