HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Νέα για τις After School

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: [News] Search for After School’s 9th member is down to two candidates   Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:33 am

We announced back in July that Pledis Entertainment would be looking for the 9th member for After School through an audition and it got an overwhelming reaction from everyone.

Pledis has announced this evening that the search for the group’s 9th member has now been narrowed down to just two candidates, who are shown in the photo above.

The public search for the 9th member happened between July 30th to August 16th through blogging tool me2day. After the initial search, the potential candidates went through two stages of auditions – and now only two remain (left – oliviara, right – yooy1288). Representative from the company commented, “Think of it as picking out the 9th member in advance. It is not certain at this point whether they will become a part of After School or not. The final decision will come after training.”

So far, no information other than the photos has been released regarding the two candidates, although the girl on the left looks like actress Park Eun Bin.

source: allkpop

♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Pledis trainee & potential new After School member Yoo Ahra   Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:51 am

Pledis trainee and possible After School hopeful Yoo AhRa displays her singing talent in a video that was recently released.

source: SMHSonline
sentence: Eunii @ Kpoplive.com

♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Pledis Entertainment artists to skip ‘MAMA 2010′?   Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:13 am

It has been reported that Pledis Entertainment artists, After School and Son Dambi, will pull out of attending Mnet’s ‘MAMA’ ceremony in Macau for November 28th, due to their clashing schedules.

On October 28th, Pledis told Asia Economy Sports Today that they’ve yet to receive detailed information about the event from Mnet, and that the only official information that they’re aware of is from the MAMA official homepage. The page reads, “The nominees will be revealed on October 28th.”

It’s speculated that SM Entertainment will likely withdraw their artists from the ceremony as well. More artists are also beginning to reject their MAMA invitations due to the difficulties of coordinating their schedules to Mnet’s.

Concerns have been voiced, saying “Won’t it become a biased awards show?”.

Source + Photo: Asia Economy

allkpop

♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Girl’s Day’s Yura chats in country dialect with Lizzy and Raina   Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Girl’s Day’s newest member, Yura, found something she had in common with After School’s Raina and Lizzy while appearing on MBC’s “Bouquet.”

Yura recently met with a reporter and revealed an episode between the three of them by stating, “My hometown is in Ulsan. Raina, Seo In Guk, Kim Tae Hee, Tei, and Oh Sang Jin are all from the same hometown. While appearing on ‘Bouquet,’ I began talking to Lizzy after finding out that she was from Busan. We began speaking in Kyungsang-do’s dialect while talking about our hometowns.”

She continued, “Raina was listening to us and became really surprised because she was from Ulsan too. We’re all 19 years old, so there were a lot of things we had in common. We continued talking about our hometowns, our high schools, and promised to remain close to one another in the future. We talked in our dialect from start to finish, so it was very welcoming.”

Yura also talked a bit about her $500,000 USD legs insurance on the show, stating, “After getting them insured, a lot more people took an interest in them, so it was a bit pressuring. Sometimes they bruise because I massage them them so much at home on days where we practice a lot.”

Source: Seoul NTN
allkpop

♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: AS COMEBACK   Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:53 am

credits to: AfterSchoolDaze

♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: New After School member Kim Kyung Min confirmed?   Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:18 am

Facing odds of 4568:1, one talented young lady rose above the rest to be the next member of After School.

After becoming a finalist in a public audition in which more than 4000 hopefuls tried out back in September, Kim Kyung Min (not Kim Kyung Mi as earlier reported) won out with her talents in dancing. After a few months in training, it is now official that she will become After School’s 9th member.

Although not much is known at this point, Kim Kyung Min is 17 years old in Korean age and currently enrolled in high school. Despite her age, the judges were quoted saying that they were genuinely surprised at the audition when such a young girl started dancing so well. The style suits After School who are well known for their skills in dancing.

“I saw singers singing and dancing and having fun and being happy, so I started to dream that I would become a singer that could give happiness to those around me,” said Kyung Min. “Because what I’ve dreamed for has become reality, because this is just the beginning I will try my hardest to become an excellent singer.”

With After School’s comeback supposedly scheduled to be in the near future, fans can only wait to see the new girl in school. We have yet to see an official confirmation from Pledis, but we should expect an announcement of the sort soon!

Thanks to everyone that sent in a tip on this matter.

Source: Kim Kyung Min’s high school newspaper
allkpop

♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: After School participates in Elle Korea’s charity campaign   Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:31 am

After School’s ‘barely-covered’ photoshoot has been heating up the boards, after it was revealed that they dressed down for Elle Korea’s charity campaign, “Share Happiness“.

In the main image of the ladies holding up the campaign banner, it gives the impression that they aren’t wearing anything behind it. In actuality, the ‘erotic’ effect wasn’t intentional; the members of After School wore strapless mini-dresses behind the banner.

Kahi’s individual cut highlights her lovely features with bright blush and Barbie lips, while UEE’s shot shows off her famous ‘honey thighs.’ Nana, who was a model before becoming a member, opted for a wilder look through her hairstyle.

The photoshoot can be viewed in its entirety through the December issue of “Elle”, as well as through their online site, Elle Atzine.

Source: Sports Chosun
Photos: ELLE Korea
allkpop

♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: After School’s alluring photo shoot for ELLE   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:25 pm

The members of After School gathered together recently for a photo shoot with ELLE magazine.

This year marks the 3rd year of ELLE Korea’s ‘Share Happiness‘ campaign. Every December, various celebrities and companies contribute to this campaign which calls attention to social service activities and encourages their readers to move to action. Last year, Ko So Young, Kim So Yeon, Kim Ah Joong, Son Dambi, Lee Young Ae, Jang Dong Gun, Jeon Do Yeon, Cha Seung Won among other top stars made this campaign a hot topic through their participation. This year, a total of 59 stars and 24 companies will be collaborating for this campaign.

In After School’s group shot, they’re seen covering their strapless mini-dresses with a banner with the words, “Share Happiness,” making them appear to be naked. MAC cosmetics were used for this shoot, bringing out each of the members’ charms to higher level.

Behind the scenes footage from this campaign will be released through the ELLEatTV Youtube channel on December 24th.

Source: Sports Korea

Photos: Kahi’s me2day
allkpop

♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: After School shares a photo from their “Shampoo” rehearsal   Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:56 am

After School shares a photo from their “Shampoo” rehearsal

Ahead of their official comeback later this month, the ladies of After School shared a photo from their rehearsal room through Pledis Entertainment’s official Twitter.

The girls wrote a line from their past hit track, “Bang!”, to accompany the picture, “We are oh After! School up, everyone better move away!”

Although they’re wearing casual gear, the girls still radiate beauty and charm; their confident smiles and poses express that they’re more than ready to dominate with their next release. Netizens commented, “They all look so great together”, “The girl group with the best bodies”, “Where are the other two”, and “So gorgeous!”

The girls will be releasing the music video teaser for their title track, “Shampoo“, on April 22nd.

source: akp, naver
Back to top Go down
tete1995
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα για τις After School   Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:33 am

After School show off their sexy moves on “Dancing with the Stars”

As fans eagerly wait for After School subunits: After School Red and After School Blue to bring their sweet moves for their upcoming debut stages, the ladies gave a reminder of what they’re all about with a special stage on the latest edition of MBC’s “Dancing with the Stars.”

The ladies danced to “Let’s Step Up” and put on a wonder performance. They even left a spot for ex-member Bekah at the end of the dance, check out the segment below!

"We won't stop till the whole world
is covered with pearl sapphire blue balloons."
LeeTeuk
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα για τις After School   Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:51 am

[NEWS] 11.10.08 ▬ After School reveals tracklist to 2nd Japanese single "Diva"

A few weeks ago, it was revealed that After School's 2nd Japanese single would be "Diva," which would incorporate yet another tap dance routine. According to the update on their Japanese website on October 7th, "Diva" will have a new and different arrangement than its Korean counterpart.

In addition to the Japanese version of "Diva," After School will reveal their 2nd original Japanese song on the new single titled, "Ready To Love."

The group revealed their 1st Japanese original song, "Super Sexy," on their debut single "Bang!" The 2nd Japanese single "Diva" is set to be released on November 23rd.

Check out the tracklist below.

MUSIC VIDEO盤(CD+DVD)
[CD収録曲]
01.Diva【Japan Ver.】
02.Ready to love【日本オリジナル新曲】

[DVD収録内容]
◆MUSIC VIDEO
01.Tap Slap【New TAP PERFORMANCE】
02.Diva【Japan Ver.】

◆BONUS CONTENTS
MAKING MOVIE (A)

LIVE盤(CD+DVD)
[CD収録曲]
01.Diva【Japan Ver.】

[DVD収録内容]
◆LIVE MOVIE
01.Diva【Korea Ver.】 from Japan Premium Party -Bang!Bang!Bang!- 2011.7.17】

◆BONUS CONTENTS
MAKING MOVIE(B)

CD ONLY
[CD収録曲]
01.Diva【Japan Ver.】
03.未定
04.Diva【Japan Ver.】 Instrumental
05.Ready to love Instrumental

Sources: [url="http://www.after--school.jp/discography/"]After School's Japan website[/url] & [url="http://www.koreaboo.com/index.html/_/music/after-school-reveals-tracklist-to-2nd-japanese-r10556"]Koreaboo[/url]
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα για τις After School   Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:02 am

[NEWS] 11.10.09 ▬ Interview Trans: Kahi, JuYeon, U-ie and Nana in Japan’s “Gina” Magazine

Their rivals are themselves. What does that mode of thinking create?
The Korean artist boom, heating up more and more in Japan. Among the numerous high-level competitions, these girls battle it out in Japan.

"Do they have any discouraging thoughts about their late start?"

Kahi: “I’ve never thought of KARA or SNSD as rivals, and I’m not competitive with them. There are a lot of things to learn from even just one of their dance performances, and I think we all have our own individualities/uniqueness. I consider After School itself as After School’s rival!”

Nana: “I think if we keep that in mind, we’re able to give our best performance as a team!”

[i"]Do you give it your all in order to succeed?"[/i]

Juyeon: “Of course, we just practice really hard. We have a lot of members, so we’re able to learn from others. On the other hand, there are a lot of times when I get discouraged, but it’s not as sad as when you’re alone, so it’s good that there are a lot of members (laughs).”

U-ie: “I realized later than the other members that I wanted to be a singer, so I can’t slack on practicing. I still haven’t reached a point where I can call it success, so I try to work harder than others.”

"Do you put in effort to keep your figure too?"

U-ie: “I don’t eat past 7pm (laughs).”

Everyone: “U-ie is really amazing! But earlier in the day, we eat a lot together. There’s not much that we don’t like!”

"Alright, how do you feel now after finishing your debut in Japan?"

Nana: “To meet the expectations of fans in Japan, we’ll continue to work hard with as much power as we put into our performances in Korea!”

Everyone: “The “Aha, aha, aha!” part in “Bang!”‘s chorus is sexy and cute. Let’s sing it together (laughs)!”

Their rivals are themselves. They don’t fret over the small things right in front of them, but rather just work hard positively with their sights set on a bigger goal further ahead.

An “it” girl and an “it” group are created this way. This is the underlying strength of Korean artists. The Hallyu Wave seems to be getting even more intense.

[NEWS] 11.10.09 ▬ Orange Caramel's Reveals Song Teaser

As reported earlier, Orange Caramel received much love for their hit song, “Bangkok City”, from their ‘One Asia Project’. This time, they’ll be showcasing one of China’s most vibrant cities as their next ‘destination’.

Orange Caramel (After School's Sub-Unit) has revealed their song teaser in today's episode of SBS "INKIGAYO" for their title song "Shanghai Romance"

Shanghai Romance was produced by Super Junior's Kim Heechul himself which draws a lot of expectation to Orange Caramel's Comeback

Check The Video Below

Orange Caramel will be making their anticipated return on October 13th,

Article Credits:Iceprinceafterschool@as-afterparty
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
Dami Kim
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Νέα για τις After School   Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:53 am

After School achieves an all-kill on real time charts with “Flashback”

Less than a day after releasing their 5th maxi single “Flashback“, the ladies of After School have achieved an instant ‘all-kill’ with their newest release as they have topped all the major charts in less than a day.

An all-kill refers to topping all of the major music charts in Korea simultaneously, and After School fulfilled that requirement by achieving the #1 position on the Bugs, Melon, Soribada, Daum, Mnet, Olleh, and Naver real-time music charts.

In addition to “Flashback”, other tracks included on the album such as “Eyeline” and “Timeless” were also seen ranking high on the charts as well.

Already off to a strong start, the girls will kick off their promotions for their comeback starting on the 21st.

Congratulations to After School!

Credits: Allkpop

KYAAAAAA~ ^_^
CONGRATS CONGRATS :D <3

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/DaNaiiMyMusic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Νέα για τις After School   

Back to top Go down

Νέα για τις After School
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2