HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

SISTAR's News

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena K
♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: SISTAR’s Bora showcases her sexy femininity for ‘ELLE girl’   Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:22 am

SISTAR’s Bora, who has gained lots of popularity through the tracks ‘Push Push‘, ‘Shady Girl‘, and ‘How Dare You‘, has recently participated in a photoshoot for ‘ELLE girl‘.

For the dance photoshoot to be published in the April edition of the magazine, Bora worked her toned body and her stylish instinct.

She also showcased her androgynous charms, honest personality, child-like way of talking, and charming laughter during the interview. When asked about her healthy image that has been captured on many variety shows, she said, “I have danced since I was little and even joined a dancing club during high school. I naturally liked to move my body. I think the reason I’m able to be a ’sports-idol’ is because I have been active since I was young.”

She also elaborated about her sexy and feminine side that has been emphasized in SISTAR, stating, “I like powerful and masculine dances, so it was a little awkward at first. But many people have said that I had the most feminine face out of SISTAR. I’ve also gotten used to it by wearing [sexy] performance outfits and practicing a lot.”

You can check out Bora’s many charms in the April edition of ‘ELLE girl’.

Credits: http://www.allkpop.com

Young Saeng's Wife...!! Oppa Saranghae...!!!
SS501 I BELIEVE IN YOU...!!
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: SISTAR's News   Sat May 28, 2011 12:25 am

SISTAR’s Dasom’s bare face revealed on SBS’s “One Night Of TV Entertainment”!

Spoiler:

Dasom’s bare face is gaining lots of attention for her flawless skin!

May 26th’s broadcast of SBS’s “One Night Of TV Entertainment” featured a segment on the daily lifestyles of K-pop girl groups.

They followed SISTAR19’s Bora and Hyorin, who carried out their schedules until 11 PM. Their hectic lifestyles worried the viewers, as they even revealed that they haven’t gone home since new year’s. They commented, “Even if we don’t have schedules, we get lessons and go to the hospital [as we weren't able to go before], so all of the time passes.”

SISTAR also revealed their dorm for the first time, where Dasom revealed her bare face. Her sparkling face charmed the viewers with her glossy skin and dominant facial features.

When Dasom was asked the question, “If you could live as a non-celebrity for a year, what kind of life would you want to live?“, she responded by saying, “I want to study“, intriguing her fans.

Source: Newsen via Nate
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: SISTAR's News   Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:49 am

dasom & Cap (dream team)

Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: SISTAR's News   Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:06 am

Τι γυναικάρα ειν'αυτή?!
Τέλεια φωτο..λατρεύω το φουστάνι της και το στυλάκι της!!
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: SISTAR’s Hyorin discusses her accomplishments on ‘Immortal Song 2′   Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:54 am

SISTAR’s Hyorin discusses her accomplishments on ‘Immortal Song 2′

Spoiler:

SISTAR’s Hyorin has been on a roll lately with KBS’s ‘Immortal Song 2‘, earning praise from all over and even being dubbed as Korea’s Beyonce.

Every time Hyorin hits the stage, she manages to bring a new charm that viewers have never seen before, and for the first time on the show she was honored with two much-deserved wins. It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to call her one of the biggest trends in the industry at the moment.
What does Hyorin herself think of receiving such high praise? She recently sat down for an interview with Newsen and when asked about the praise she replied with a laugh, “I’m definitely feeling the attention the public is putting on me after appearing on ‘Immortal Song 2′. When promoting with SISTAR, the older generation didn’t really know who we were, but now they’re giving me supportive comments like, ‘You’re a great singer’, and ‘I’m enjoying the show.’ Through the show, I think that people are beginning to recognize all of the efforts I’ve made thus far.”

She continued, “I’ve had great luck since the first episode and even won twice, which has allowed me to show a new side of myself to the viewers. Everything’s great, but I do receive a lot of stress. It’s a lot of pressure to have to sing alone after promoting with a group all this time. I shake a lot before going up on stage, and I shake a bit even while singing.”

On being chosen as the biggest competition amongst her fellow idols, she said, “People say that they don’t think I get nervous, but that’s impossible. I rack my head every week trying to think of new concepts. I’m really just full of worries and concerns.”

When asked how she was spending her two week break away from the show (the show is currently airing a vocalist special), she revealed that she was preparing for SISTAR’s comeback. “It’s hard, but I’m always being stimulated by watching the stages of other idols. Sometimes I’ll shake all day long. Before I joined the show, I thought that we’d all be cautious with each other because of the competition, but now we actually depend on each other and have become a lot closer. We’re like one team.”

Although she’s already won twice, she’s still as passionate as ever about winning. “People have greed, and I, too, want to continue winning. I’m not obsessed over the ranking but I want to do well and put on a performance that satisfies me.”

Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Soyu drops 8 kg for SISTAR’s comeback this month    Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:28 pm

Soyu drops 8 kg for SISTAR’s comeback this month

Girl group SISTAR will be making an official comeback this month, and it’s been revealed that member Soyu lost 8 kg for her new image.

Representatives of Starship Entertainment revealed, “To prepare for SISTAR’s comeback, Soyu has been exercising and dieting for four weeks, which successfully resulted in an 8 kg weight loss. Before, she was rather chubby for a girl group member, but now she’s transformed with a toned body.”

SISTAR will be releasing their first official album on August 9th. Representatives made sure to ask fans to anticipate a more charismatic return.

Source + Photos: OSEN
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Comeback!!!   Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:11 am

Title track for SISTAR's comeback this august is called 'So cool'. The album has 12 songs including a 'Ma boy (special...

Tracklist:

01. Let’s get the party started
02. So cool
03. Girls do it
04. Follow me
05. New world
06. 약한 남자 싫어
07. 니까짓게
08. Over
09. Oh Baby
10. 가식걸
11. Push Push
12. Ma boy (special ver.)

source : 4hipstar @ twitter + yesasia
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: SISTAR’s “So Cool” clinches #1 spot immediately after release   Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:11 am

SISTAR’s “So Cool” clinches #1 spot immediately after release

Earlier today, we reported that SISTAR revealed their first official album, entitled “So Cool“.

Their title track of the same name has already risen to the top spots on the CyMusic, Bugs, Naver Music and Dosirak online music charts. Produced by Brave Brothers, the song is classified as ‘dance-pop’ with its strong beats and addictive chorus.

The MV has also garnered attention for DJ DOC’s special appearance. It’s said that despite the late-night filming, the DJ DOC members helped the mood on set be lively and fun.

SISTAR will make their first comeback performance this Thursday on Mnet’s ‘M! Countdown’, so make sure to check it out!

Source & Photo: Sports Chosun via Nate
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: SISTAR & Super Junior’s Leeteuk cast for season 4 of ‘Hello Baby   Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:19 pm

SISTAR & Super Junior’s Leeteuk cast for season 4 of ‘Hello Baby

SISTAR and Super Junior’s Leeteuk have partnered up as the new mothers and father for KBS Joy’s popular reality program, ‘Hello Baby‘!

‘Hello Baby’ is a show that features the process of idol stars raising their very own baby. The program was previously led by SNSD, SHINee, and T-ara.

Despite the fact that they’re about to make a comeback with “So Cool“, the ladies of SISTAR are hard at work filming for the show with every spare moment they have.

PD Im Yong Hwan has grabbed the megaphone for season four. He said, “‘Hello Baby’ season four is like Papa Leeteuk’s ‘Find Mom’ project. It will show the process of finding the favorite mom amongst the four SISTAR members. Putting aside the image as popular pop stars, SISTAR showed off their fresh, cute charms for the program, while Leeteuk showed off a dependable side.”

Unlike the past seasons, it will be the baby who is leading the show, not the parents.

The PD continued, “Before, we focused on the child being raised by idol groups, but this time, the focus will be through the viewpoint of the child.”

The show will begin airing on September 2nd through KBS Joy!

Source + Photos: Joy News 24
Tip: detoured
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: SISTAR's Bora has an accident -again- SISTAR’s Bora gets treated for burns due to ‘Music Bank’ lighting accident    Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:13 am

SISTAR's Bora has an accident -again-
SISTAR’s Bora gets treated for burns due to ‘Music Bank’ lighting accident

It’s just been revealed that SISTAR’s Bora received some minor burns due to a lighting accident on the set of KBS’s “Music Bank“. At the time, no one was reported to be injured from the incident, but it seems that Bora unfortunately sustained some minor burns.

A representative from SISTAR’s agency stated, “Bora received injury after coming into contact with a stage light. She received emergency treatment at the hospital for minor burns.” They added that afterwards, Bora returned to the set in order to prepare for her comeback performance.

SISTAR will be performing their new song, “So Cool“, on tonight’s episode of ‘Music Bank’.

Source: Star News via Nate
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: SISTAR's News   Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:54 am

‘I Am a Singer’ PD praises SISTAR’s Hyorin

PD Shin Jung Soo of MBC’s ‘I Am a Singer’ has sent a love call to SISTAR’s Hyorin!

During an interview, the PD revealed, “She’s a friend that I would love to have on the show out of all of the other idol singers. She has surprising vocal talent and performance skills, as well as an exceptional ability in understanding songs. She’s a treasure that show producers can only hope to have.”

SISTAR’s Hyorin has been on the rise every week with her performances on KBS’s ‘Immortal Song 2‘, creating a ‘Hyorin-syndrome’ amongst netizens who became captivated by her vocal talent.

Now that the highest official of ‘I Am a Singer’ has praised her, attention is being put on whether Hyorin will make the advancement and move on from ‘Immortal Song 2′ to ‘I Am a Singer’.

Source + Photos: Joy News 24 via Naver

allkpop
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: SISTAR's News   Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:44 am

SISTAR’s “Girls Do It” deemed ineligible for broadcast

SISTAR recently made their comeback with “So Cool“, which had some issues with regards to its ‘too-suggestive’ choreography, forcing them to modify it at the last minute.

Now the girls are facing yet another censorship problem, this time for their other promotional track, “Girls Do It“. Their secondary title track was deemed inappropriate by MBC due to a seemingly-offensive line.

A representative of Starship Entertainment explained, “‘Girls Do It’ was deemed ineligible for broadcast because the lyrics “Stuck like a leech” were considered to be offensive. We’re disappointed that the decision was made against our favor, but the group will not be promoting the song.”

Netizens said, “I don’t understand how the lyrics were offensive” and “I was excited for their follow-up promotions after watching the comeback and I’m disappointed we won’t be able to see it anymore.”

Source & Photo: Newsen via Nate
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: SISTAR's News   Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:33 am

Instiz Chart for the 4th week of August
Instiz Chart Singles Ranking

1. Leessang – “Turned Off The TV…” – 14,646 Points

2. Leessang – “You’re The Answer To A Guy Like Me” ft. Harim – 9,768 Points

3. SISTAR – “So Cool” – 6,686 Points

4. Leessang – “Reminiscence” ft. Baek Ji Young- 5,866 Points

5. G.NA – “Top Girl” – 4,919 Points

6. 10cm – “Hug Me” – 3,041 Points

7. 2NE1 – “Ugly” – 2,629 Points

8. Leessang – “I’ll Give Everything To You” ft. Jung In – 2,578 Points

9. In Sooni – “Father” – 2,175 Points

10. Park Jung Hyun & Kim Bum Soo – “A Scar Deeper Than Love” – 1,780 Points

Source: Instiz iCHART via Allkpop
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: SISTAR reveals their standards for their ideal men   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:30 pm

SISTAR reveals their standards for their ideal men

Girl group SISTAR recently guested on SBS Power FM’s ‘Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time‘, where they charmed listeners with their straightforward and refreshing chats.

DJ Choi Hwa Jung asked, “Aren’t there a lot of male celebrities who pick the SISTAR members as their ideal women?“. Hyorin then answered modestly, “We would be honored if any male celebrities thought of SISTAR as their ideal type“.

When asked about their ideal man, Dasom jokingly answered, “I don’t really go for looks. I like plain looking guys; someone like Daniel Henney?”

Dasom’s playful response inspired the other members to give witty ones of their own. Hyorin answered, “I like guys who blend in the crowd like Kang Dongwon,” and Bora replied, “I like plain guys like Song Joong Ki“. Soyu also added, “I like the boy-next-door type like Gong Yoo“.

DJ Choi Hwa Jung commented, “You guys have such low standards, don’t you think?,” playing along with their hilarious antics.

The youngest member, Dasom, also introduced the members’ individual charms. “Soyu has the nicest butt, and Bora has a stunning bodyline. But Hyorin has the prettiest molar out of any Korean celebrity,” causing the listeners to howl with laughter.

Source & Photo: Mydaily via Naver
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: SISTAR's News   Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:14 am

SISTAR’s Hyorin & So Yoo want to be on “We Got Married” with…

In the upcoming episode of MBC’s Everyone’s ‘Weekly Idol’, SISTAR appeared as a special guest. In the corner called ‘Rewriting the Idol Profiles’, SISTAR was honest and bold about what they thought.

MC Jung Hyung Don and Def Con were surprised by their surprisingly frank responses that didn’t seem characteristic of a girl group.

Hyorin talked about her ideal man, saying, “It’s already been revealed that my ideal is Kang Dong Won, but if I were to be in MBC’s ‘We Got Married’, I want to be paired with actor Yoo Ah In. I’m attracted to bad boys.”

Another SISTAR member So Yoo boldly responded, “Like Hyorin I like bad boys too. I want to film ‘We Got Married’ with Yoo Ah In”, causing competition among the two SISTAR members. So Yoo even sent Yoo Ah In a video message saying, “Pick between Hyorin unni and I!” Hmm… if you were in Yoo Ah In’s position, who would you pick?

Source + Image: StarNews allkpop
~~~~~

ax kai autes epireastikan apo to skk scandal ti na pw!
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: SISTAR's News   Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:25 pm

NunaNena wrote:
SISTAR’s Hyorin & So Yoo want to be on “We Got Married” with…

ax kai autes epireastikan apo to skk scandal ti na pw!
xaxaxaxaxxaxaxa!!EXACTLY!!
Back to top Go down
filrho
♥♥

PostSubject: Re: SISTAR's News   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:12 pm

SISTAR, LeeSSang, and PSY to stand on the same stage for ‘StayG’ concert
Spoiler:

Quote :
Girl group SISTAR, hip hop duo LeeSSang, and singer PSY will be standing on the same stage.

The three artists will be launching the ‘StayG‘ concert series for online shopping mall Gmarket at Jamsil Stadium on June 23rd.

Their names alone are enough to draw public interest, but the show is garnering further attention as ‘Brave Rascals‘ members Shin Bora, Park Sung Kwang, and Jung Tae Ho will also be opening for the performance.

An insider remarked, “Psy himself is a well-known brand of the concert world- he requires no introduction or explanation.”

“He personally participated in planning and directing this concert, and he is preparing to show his audience the greatest show ever,” the rep continued. ”The collaboration of LeeSSang and SISTAR can come off a bit awkward, but as far as vocal and musical talent goes, they are the some of the greatest groups of Korea.”

“We hope everyone will enjoy the harmony of these musicians,” the rep added. “The fresh stage of ‘Brave Rascals’ will add to the fun of the show as well.”

Source & Image: OSEN
(allkpop)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SISTAR's News   

Back to top Go down

SISTAR's News
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1