Share | 

Νέα Των Βig Bang

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Fri May 20, 2011 11:06 pm

nai epitelous einai back!! wra gia 3ekourasi olo auto ton kairo trexoun sinexia!!

here kai to video apo to airport

la la la come on,hehe~ lol!

kai here some photos

hihihi~ to giali tou TOP apla den yparxei!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Sat May 21, 2011 11:09 pm

Quote :
Many songs of the YG artists are produced by this talented producer, Teddy, ranging from Taeyang’s ‘Only look at me’, Uhm Jeong Hwa’s ‘Disco’, BIGBANG’s ‘Sunset Glow’ to the hit songs of Big Bang and 2NE1.
Recently, Money Today of Star News has met Teddy, the producer who is so active in the music industry nowadays to talk about his future activities and plans, together with how he thinks about the charisma that Big Bang and 2NE1 possess.

According to him, the growing process of Big Bang and 2NE1 is just like how a gem is formed- they have also been polished for a long period of time. He said the members of Big Bang are gifted with talent but they also work hard and the members of 2NE1 have potential as well as talent, too. He praised the girls highly.

First and foremost, he spoke highly of G- Dragon, Teddey said, ‘ I have known G-Dragon ever since we were young but he is really like a talented friend to me,’ he continued,’music and fashion, he never treats them carelessly. His feelings keep on enriching his music as time goes by. His music grows with the efforts which he has put in.’

He praised Taeyang next, ‘Taeyang is also the same. Recently, at nights, after finishing his schedule, although he is already tired, he will still go to the recording room. For these days, I have to compose songs in the studio busily, I know how tired it is after working for a day.’

Teddy’s producer career will be accumulated to 12 years this year. He also praised 2NE1 highly according to his experience, ‘4 singers who can really sing songs well,’ he continued, ‘ For 2NE1, they are like a paper, no matter what you draw on them, they can certainly show you what you want. All of these 4 can sing really well and they have rich expressive ability, too.’

Currently, Teddy is working with Will.i.am, the leader of the world-class hip hop group, Black Eyed Peas and others. It is not surprising that his domestic activities together with his overseas’ have attracted much attention. Domestically speaking, he has participated in the recent GD & TOP’s Hip Hop album and all the albums of 2NE1, all of these works have consolidated his position as a producer.

Source: Starnews via bbvipz
Translated by: Rice @bigbangupdates

♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Mon May 23, 2011 2:23 am

Big Bang top the charts for pirated goods in April

According to webboard chart, Big Bang topped the charts in the singer category, with the highest piracy statistics.

According to 'C Story', published by the Korean Copyright Commission, last month, there were altogether 4321 cases of online/offline piracy of Big Bang's "Tonight", "Cafe", and other songs.

In 2nd place was IU (3874 cases), 3rd was SG Wannabe (3366 cases), 4th was CN Blue (2313 cases) and 5th was 4minute (1502 cases).

As for the music category, IU's "Good Day" (848 cases), Mighty Mouse's "Tok Tok" (789 cases), Big Bang's "Tonight" (779 cases).

(*Note: Movie piracy statistics were omitted from this translation. Also, although our anti-piracy project here has come to a close, it's good practice to keep in mind that you should support your favourite artistes by buying their albums!)

Source:news.nate
Translation: squishyblob @ WeHeartIU
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Tue May 24, 2011 12:48 am

Making of "Secret Big Bang" and Photos

Spoiler:

Source: doublebubblecombo (video) and as tagged (photos)

GD&TOP so funny!!! lol!
omo! 8elw k alla making of tou secret BigBang!!!
Back to top Go down
Barbara

PostSubject: BIGBANG INTERNATIONAL BEST ALBUM [THE ULTIMATE]   Tue May 24, 2011 1:53 am

2011.5.25 RELEASE!

Looks like VIPs have another reason to save up. YG is giving us a compilation album of Big Bang’s hit songs and some of their English ones. I’m not sure if it is only in Japan. We’ll keep you guys updated ^^
-TRACK LIST-

DISC 1 [CD]

01.VIP INTRO
02.HOW GEE
03.NUMBER 1
04.HARU HARU
05.WITH U
06.BABY BABY
07.LIE
08.MAKE LOVE
09.EVERYTHING
10.ALWAYS
11.SO BEAUTIFUL
12.SHAKE IT
13.THIS LOVE
14.WE BELONG TOGHETER
15.TOGETHER FOREVER

DISC 2 [DVD]

01.HOW GEE
02.NUMBER 1
03.WITH U
04.WITH U (PV MAKING)

Source: ygbigbang-ameblo

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa really?? θα κυκλοφορήσει??

♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Tue May 24, 2011 2:00 am

to eida k egw!lene pos 8a kykloforisei! k apo oti eida 8a einai international me pl eng version songs kai diavasa pos 8a einai kati san arxi gia to world tour tous!! omo makari na einai ali8eia ola auta!!
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Wed May 25, 2011 10:52 am

Big Bang is resting after Japan tour and preparing for the new album

The 5-people idol group, Big Bang is currently on their vacation. After they have finished their Nagoya concert which was held on 19th . It marked the end of their Japan concert tour ‘Love & Hope’.

They have finished the tour with great success and Big Bang is now taking a rest domestically. On 25th, a staff of Big Bang has talked to the reporter of Starnews,’ Big Bang plans to enjoy their holiday by travelling.’ He continued, ‘they will have enough time for recharging themselves before they work on their new album.’

From the solo and united activeies of GD&TOP, Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung last year, then they went further to release Big Bang’s new album and have been active in performing both in Korea and overseas.

Big Bang plans to work continuously throughout this year. In the meeting that G- Dragon had with the reporters earlier, ‘ We will work with a variety of overseas artists for the new album and through this collaboration, we want to do an extraordinary musical experienment.’ he outlined the new music style by saying so.

Big Bang has held their 10-day Japan tour in a total of 3 places, Osaka, Chiba and Nagoya. They have given us 8 concerts. There has been 100 000 fans who have been attracted to go to watch their performances.

Source: daum via teambigbang

Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Thu May 26, 2011 10:32 pm

Big Show 2011 CD for Pre-Order at YGE Shop

Pre-order date is May 27th thru June 8th.

From YGE Shop:

The audio footage of the latest BIGBANG’s live concert, <2011 BIGSHOW> is coming. This is going to be the explanation of how they shout down all the skeptics about their comeback after over 2 years break and the reason why all the tickets are sold out by just 5 minutes with 1:10 the reservation success ratio.

You can enjoy the true sounds from the live performances of mega hits like ‘Lies’ ‘THE LAST FAREWELL’ and ‘HARU HARU’. Moreover, you can find many special features such as all members’ individual special performances and the performance of long waited new singles such as ‘Tonight.’ The included booklet shows the essence of these fantastic moments and makes this special package even more special.

You will find out how the title, <2011 BIGSHOW> is representing well itself providing a ultimate fan experience.

As a special gift, ‘2011 BIGSHOW Mouse Pad’ is included in every package of limited first copies.

DISC.1
01. HANDS UP
02. 흔들어
03. V.V.I.P (승리 SOLO)
04. WHERE U AT + I’LL BE THERE (태양 SOLO)
05. BABY DON’T CRY (대성 SOLO)
06. OH YEAH (GD & TOP)
07. HIGH HIGH (GD & TOP)
08. 눈물뿐인 바보
09. TONIGHT
10. SOMEBODY TO LOVE
11. CAFÉ
12. WHAT IS RIGHT
13. 하루하루 (ACOUSTIC Ver.)
14. 거짓말
15. 마지막 인사
16. 천국

*DETAILS
- 2011 BIGBANG LIVE CONCERT CD
- BOOKLET (28 PAGE)
- FAMILY CARD

*SPECIAL GIFT: MOUSE PAD (The printed image is randomly selected)

*SIZE INFORMATION: 141 X 125 X 10 (mm)

*Pre-Order GIFT Event: MINISIZE HANDY FAN(size: 19cm diameter )

Source: YGE Shop
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Mon May 30, 2011 1:15 am

Seungri “Yonghwa buys his members clothes but G-Dragon….”

During a recent recording of SBS’s “Night After Night,” Big Bang’s Seungri compared G-Dragon’s leadership to CNBlue’s Jung Yong Hwa’s, causing everyone on set to burst into laughter.

Seungri started, “Recently, Jung Yong Hwa and his bandmates were spotted at X Department Store.” He added, “I was curious to see how they shopped, so I followed them. The members were trying on various clothes one by one when I saw Jung Yong Hwa paying for them with his personal credit card.”

Once Jung Yong Hwa acknowledged the situation, Seungri amusingly responded, “GD, are you watching this? We’ve debuted six years ago, yet our leader has never bought clothes for his fellow members. I was touched to see how much Jung Yong Hwa cared for his bandmates.”

This episode will be aired tonight, May 30th on SBS at 11:15PM KST. Guest stars for tonight’s episode include Seungri, Jang Woo Hyuk, Tony Ahn, Kim Tae Woo, K. Will, Lizzy, Kwanghee, Go Young Wook, Kim Kyung Jin, and Jung Joo Ri.

source: soompi tip: greentealatead
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:00 am

[NEWS] GD, TOP & Seungri’s favorite nickname!

Q. Out of all the nicknames the fans give you, which one do you like the most?

SeungRi: Mm….me…well i like “baby seunghyun”.

GD: For all the normal people who feel embarassed with questions like these, he (Ri) doesn’t care & says it out loud and can answer so smoothly. I also have a favorite, “cute jiyong”…

TOP:..if you’re “baby seunghyun”..then what am!?!?! “ahjusshi seunghyun” or “seunghyun harabeoji”-_-”

Source: kyuyanhyun@weibo + Trans: mystifize@twitter
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:27 am

A possibility of GD&TOP Vol. 2?

NOTE: Diplo is a DJ/Producer who worked with GD&TOP for Knock Out. Harry Kim is the founder of Seoulcialite Agency, he organized G-TOP’s High High MV Party.

This tweet was confirmed as well by DJ Murf on his twitter account.

GD&TOP with Diplo

Diplo: In studio with G-dragon & TOP koreas coolest bros and best rappers

Credits: fuckyeahygfmilyy|tumblr
Source: Diplo’s twitter

OMG akousa kati gia GD&TOP Vol 2?!? na kai kati kalo meta apo toses meres! makari na isxuei!!
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:46 am

Daesung not attending concert in Singapore, no performance of Big Bang group songs

Update from the organizer of the Korean Music Wave Concert in Singapore:

"Dear all. We hereby confirm that G-Dragon, TOP, Taeyang and Seungri will be attending Korean Music Wave on 15 July 2011.

Unfortunately, they will not be performing any BIGBANG songs. Instead, look out for an explosive performance from duo GD&TOP and solo performances from Taeyang and Seungri. We would like to seek your understanding and sincerely thank you for your patience and support.

On a separate note, thank you all for your kind messages from Daesung & YG. On their behalf, we thank you for your continued support from BIGBANG & YG.

GD, TOP, Taeyang, Seungri are really looking forward to seeing their SG fans! Look out for their greeting video. We will upload it once we receive it!

We understand your disappointment. This is the best solution we have worked out with YG. Please understand this was a hard decision to make."

Korean Music Wave 2011 which will be held on July 15 at the Singapore Indoor Stadium has confirmed that Daesung will not be attending the concert. G-Dragon, TOP, Seungri and Taeyang will still be attending. However, they will not be performing any Big Bang songs instead they will perform on duo and solo stages.

Spoiler:

source: Korean Music Wave 2011

8eli pl xrono akoma :\
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:34 am

GD & TOP in the list of TOP Models of Elle

Other male artists listed on the top models are Jo Kwon of 2AM, Taecyeon & Nickhun of 2PM, Yoochun and Junsu of JYJ and Gikwang of B2ST.

Source: Elle.co.kr + 062518|tumblr
Back to top Go down
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:15 am

Mα είναι απλα ΚΟΡΥΓΑΙΟΙ και ΤΟΠΦΑΣΙΟΝΙΣΤΕΣ!!!!
δεν ειναι τυχαιο που ειναι πρωτοι!!
ΣΥΓΧΑΡΗΤΗΡΙΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑ!!

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:17 am

Ama den htan aftoi prwtoi tote poioi 8a htan ....... !!!!!! APLA FASHION ICONS !!!!
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:11 pm

ειδες ΙΝΝΑ μου και ποι δυο ειναι ΘΕΟΙ ! και τους παει ! και ποιοι αλλοι θα μπορουσαν να ειανι ?!
ΚΑΝΕΙς !
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:57 pm

ee ma kala twra!!! einai kai oi dyo toso apisteuta teleioi!!
gia koita k auto!!

G-Dragon and T.O.P on Elle Girl Korea's "100 Idols

Elle Girl Korea’s June Edition featured the top 100 idol members and evaluated them based on their skills (singing/performance) and fashion.

A. COMMENTING ON MUSIC/SINGING ABILITY/PERFORMANCE
B. COMMENTING ON LOOK/STYLE
C. ON OTHER TALENTS/VARIETY SHOWS SKILLS
D. OTHERS

BIGBANG G-Dragon

A. He seems so comfortable on stage. He has talents in rap. His confidence is number one in the world. ★★★★★ -Kim Bonghyun

B. Something he has even more ingenious than his song writing skills is his style, the fact that he has style is a common sense now. Even his forehead is stylish, this stylish person. ★★★★★ -Kim Yoonkyung

C. He’s alright, with the help of Seungri and TOP. Worrisome if alone. He should be more prideful to be funny in talk shows. ★★ -Kim Yoon

D. [EDITED TRANSLATION] I hope he will still try to do some breakthrough/push the boundary stuff in the future. And find the balance between his pride and stubbornness. These are all the things I want to say to GD.

BIGBANG T.O.P

A. None of the idol “rappers” are good. T.O.P is an exception. He is the beginning of the “proud rap” among idols. ★★★ -Kwon Eun-Kyung

B. He is handsome, but he wouldn’t have been this famous if he was a solo artist. ★★★ -Kwon Eun-kyung

C. Seungri can babble and G-Dragon can be stylish all they want, but they will never win over TOP’s bingu-ness. ★★★★ -Kim Do-Hoon.

D. [EDITED TRANSLATION] He seems to have already made the transformation in to a movie actor, but does he know he looks unfashionable in the cinema? (Not sure whether this person is talking about the role in the movie unfashionable or the impression of seeing TOP in the premieres, I guess the latter....)

Only GD and T.O.P's "evaluation" are published on Elle's website right now so if you have a copy of the magazine and if you can share the other members' description, it would be very much appreciated :) A short bit on Seungri's from the magazine preview:

BIGBANG Seungri (Average: ★★)
He is the member who is in the middle. He is a predictable member.

Credits: Elle Korea; GD&TOP translation from toptopia@tumblr + comforcloud@soompi; Intro + Seungri Part from ShineeShawolsSG

Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Οχι παιζουμε τωρα ! χαχαχα lol! αφου ειναι ΘΕΟΙ ! Ωσο και να το κανεις ειανι οτι ειναι ειναι !
τι ωραια που θα ηταν να ειμαστε και μεις εκει !
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:39 pm

Big Show 2011 3-Disc DVD Track List (Japan Version)

We posted before that YG will be releasing the Japanese version of BIG SHOW 2011 DVD on the 29th. Here's an update with the track list.

Release Date: June 29, 2011
Price: 7,980 Yen

A. DISC 01
1. HANDS UP
2. SHAKE IT
3. LA LA LA + VIP
4. BIGBANG
5. VVIP _ VI SOLO
6. WHAT CAN I DO _ VI SOLO
7. WHERE U AT + I'LL BE THERE _ SOL SOLO
8. BABY DON'T CRY _ D-LITE SOLO
9. KNOCK OUT _ GD & TOP
10. OH YEAH (FEAT. PARK BOM) _ GD & TOP
11. HIGH HIGH _ GD & TOP
12. A FOOL'S TEARS
13. TELL ME GOODBYE
14. KOE WO KIKASETE
15. WONDERFUL

B. DISC 02
1. CONCERT MAKING
2. SECRET BIGBANG MAKING

C. DISC 03
- MULTI-ANGLE VIDEOS
- SECRET BIGBANG VCR
- TONIGHT / SOMEBODY TO LOVE REHEARSAL
- DON'T LEAVE PV (MV) {Jibe Gajima}

D. MAKING & LIVE CONCERT PHOTOBOOK (160 pages)
E. GOODIES

*Japanese releases usually have Japanese subtitles only. The Korean version might have the same content (except the making clips) so it might be best to wait for that for those who want English subtitles.

Credits: Tower Records Japan

Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:53 am

G-Dragon & TOP UFO Fan Replies!

[G-Dragon]
Oppa I want to go to the washroom, but it’s really dark outside and I’m scared. I think I’m going to burst.
– Where is it? Let oppa take you there!

Ah! Kwon Jiyong I’m about to go crazy! When will you reply my message?
– What’s going on…you can’t go crazy…

If I don’t see 5 messages fly to me in 1 second, I won’t talk anymore.
– What’s the point of living if we can’t talk?

I’m going to like Seungri if you don’t reply my message~
– I replied, so Seungri is still mine.

Jiyong ah, let’s go to the park.
– What are you going to do to me if we go?

Jiyong ah~Jiyong ah~What are you doing??
– I should go shower but since I have to reply messages to all my girlfriends, I’m just sitting in front of my computer..ㅠㅠ

It’s already midnight and no one is around?? Who’s here? Really miss you all~ㅠ
– I’m here hehehehe. BIGBANG are night owls!

Jiyong oppa! Let Seungri oppa go! He’s mine ㅠㅠ Will you let go or not? Ah..!
– You want to fight…? Seungri is mine…..hehehe. Just kidding ^^

Jiyong ah, are you sleeping? Waiting for your reply…
– I haven’t slept yet…oppa is replying you now kk

Jiyong ah, noona got bitten by 10 mosquitoes while sending you a message…there was a lot of blood…reply my message…
-Ah! I was also attacked by mosquitoes just now…. these bad guys…let’s both scream at these mosquitoes! Hehe…

Oppa, let’s date?
– Shouldn’t it be ‘let’s get married’?? That’s correct isn’t it? ^^ Hehe…we’re still young…we’ll talk about this later ^^

Did you tell everyone our secret travel plan happening tomorrow?
– Ah…Seungri already knows…I guess we have to cancel it now kk.

There’s so many stars in the sky. This one is mine~whose is that one? ^^*
– That star is also yours.

[T.O.P]
I like TOP the most
- Aigoo…really….? ^^

TOP TOP oppa! Hehe I heard you will have a replies day today hehe. Hurry and reply my message~
- There’s no point if I reply too fast though! ^^

Ah…annyeong…I just found out about UFO..ㅠㅠ, Oppa how are you? I hope you reply my message..ㅠㅠ
– Hold on! My message is here! Zang!

It’s so hard to receive a reply from Choi Seunghyun oppa……^^
– That’s because I’m not a cheap man ^^; Sorry

Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
– Dongsaeng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lalala…I am Sam (refers to his drama)…every time I dream about TOP oppa, I see your eyelashes and you’re always holding a pot of flowers…it’s now midnight and I just remembered..
– Then noona, you’re the flowers in my pot.

Choi Seunghyun ㅠㅠ, aren’t you too handsome? Your noona here is also beautiful and sincere…
– Don’t I look more like a dinosaur ^^

Oppa~Am I pretty?
– Ahh….you’re really pretty.

I believe oppa is thinking about me right now.
– Ah! I got caught…?
Back to top Go down
MarizzakiPattzGd
♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:45 am

O M G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8ELW KAI EGW!!!!!!AAAAAA!!!!!8A PE8ANW!!!!!!!!8ELW KAI EGW NA M ER8EI MNM APO TN GD KAI TN T.O.P!!!!!!APO OLOUS TOUS VASIKA.....KAI AS MN LEEI KAI TPT....DN M PIRAZEI....ARKEI NA ER8EI!!!!!!!
Gt na zw stn Ellada 8ee m?!?!? Ti ftaiw?? Gt m vasanizeis etsi???
Back to top Go down
Eleanna

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:57 am

Ki egw anarwtiemai afto !!!! WAE G-SUS ???? WAE ?????? 8a h8ela toso pl na exw UFO !!!! TOSO TOSO PL !!!! Einai epikes oles oi apadhseis padws !!!!!! KAWAII !!!!!
Back to top Go down
MarizzakiPattzGd
♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:08 am

Mono epikes...
eidika se 4-5 egw eixa meinei...pragmatika dn 3erw pws zw akoma... :P
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:19 am

Inna wrote:
Spoiler:

αυτο που ειναι στο me2day ? καλα βρε τι κακο εχει η ελλαδα δεν μπορουν να ερθουν για λιγο ! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! καλεστε τους !
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:40 am

den einai to me2day einai to UFO town ....einai site pou oi fans stelnoun msg sta idols tous kai an einai plpl tyxeres apantane se merikes apo autes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   

Back to top Go down

Νέα Των Βig Bang
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next