Share | 

Νέα Των Βig Bang

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:23 pm

den xortenw na vlepw ta fancams!! ali8eia htan api8anoi k oi 3s monadikoi opos panta!
k gia na min 3exniomaste xD TOP Is HOT!!! panta!!!

omo!! i miss my GD fangirl so much!!! xD
barbie you're always part of VIP family!!! :DD

Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:57 am

Celebrities with Best Shaved ‘Do

Head shaving has long been considered an act of rebellion in Korea. Unless you’re joining the military, shaved heads used to represent rebellious kids, extreme protesters, or some religious people. However, with more people wanting to look different from others, the shaved hairstyle has increasingly become a fashion statement in the country—and it’s no different in the Korean pop culture industry.

In fact, it’s no longer an anomaly to spot Korean celebrities with extremely short hair cuts, as seen from G-Dragon yesterday at the Pentaport Rock Festival. We’ve also seen the likes of Eun Ji Won, Eric, Chun Jung Myung, and Yoo Seung Joon look perfectly natural (and cute!) after having their heads shaved—which has promoted us to put together some of the hottest-looking Korean celebrities who definitely know how to sport the shaved ’do. Who’s your favorite? Make your pick!

G-Dragon

T.O.P

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
Marialena94
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:59 am

pote eixe o TOP ksirismeno etc to kefali tou?? o.O proti fora t vlepo...

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:01 am

αα τι να σου πω ρωτα την Ιννα την γυναικα του αυτη σιγουρα ξερει !
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:33 am

GDragonFanClub1# wrote:
αα τι να σου πω ρωτα την Ιννα την γυναικα του αυτη σιγουρα ξερει !
LOl!!Kaloooo!!Emena pali m'arese to xyrismeno frydi prepei na pw!!Sa ma8hths moiazei!..
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:51 pm

Marialena94 wrote:
pote eixe o TOP ksirismeno etc to kefali tou?? o.O proti fora t vlepo...

to 2007 htan etsi o TOP otan ekane to clip tou "hello" ...3iristike entelos gia ena MV pou den htan kan diko tou song ==" pantos emena marese k etsi :D

Hello MV (sto 1:45):

Last edited by Inna on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dns
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Inna wrote:

Spoiler:

Εγώ είχα δει αυτό το βίντεο που ξυρίζει τα μαλλιά του γουλί.....έχω δει όλα τα είδη μαλλιών που έχει κάνει και όλα του πάνε.... -αυτό έλειπε αν δεν τα έχω δει....
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiafanclub.forumgreek.com/
Dns
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:13 pm

BIGBANG selected as new endorsers for The North Face

Idol group Big Bang has been recently chosen as the new faces for the global and popular outdoors brand, “The North Face”.

According to YG Entertainment, Big Bang were chosen as the new models by ‘The North Face’ since the second half of this year. Rather than typical outdoor style, Big Bang will represent a more trendy outdoors style for the North Face

An official from the north face marketing team said, “As a group led by an innovative culture, Big Bang have always been a group with a passion to constantly explore, thus The North Face decided they were a right fit. With this new project, it’s expected that the feeling of the outfoors will be illuminated through a new style.“

Last July Big Bang were in the process of shooting the TV campaign “Never Stop Exploring” in New Zealand. The video holds contents of the Big Bang members experimenting the ‘real outdoors’ with “The North Face” products and at the same time challenging the limits.

Meanwhile, Big Bang’s images and videos in New Zealand for “The North Face” will be released in mid-August to the public.

Source: Nate + mydaily + bestiz
Translation: alee@ibigbang
Back to top Go down
Eleanna

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:59 am

Ok to kurema einai Different !!!!! Exei typo o TOP so borei na ypostyri3ei opodhpote malli tu kanun !!!! Oso gia th diafhmish ths NorthFace !!!! Ax...... 8a paw na agorasw ola ta proioda !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dns
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Why Big Bang and Super Junior can break the jinx of disbanding? [NEWS]

It is common that the idol groups break up 5 years after their debut, for instance, H.O.T., DBSK, SS501,etc. All of these groups were disbanded after they had debuted for 5 years and they had to start their solo activities. However, the situation is different now.

The represtatives who can break this jinx are Big Bang and Super junior (who have just released their 5th regular album, Mr. Simple ). They are still staying together after debuting for 5 years and even more, they show us their competence of staying in this industry has been enhancing throughout these years.

The 3 reasons of why they can break the jinx
The first reason is 'the members do really wish to achieve their targets'.There is a common thing shared between Super Junior and Big Bang, after 1 year of their debut, they did not receive much attention from the public. Although both SME and YGE are big entertainment companies, the music brought forth by both of the groups could not win the love of the public in the 1st year of their debut.

However, this brought positive influence to the groups since the members of these groups devoted themselves even more to achieve their dreams. Their committment united the groups too. The different ideas and dreams that the team members own have contributed to the success of the groups. Their determination enables them to last for more than 5 years.

The second reason is the personalities of the members do not overlap with each other. The members of Super Junior are good at performing arts. The creativity of Heechul, the good singing skills shown by K.R.Y when they were delivering the emotional songs and the talent of hosting variety shows shown by Lee Teuk and Shindong in SBS' Strong Heart' all show how different they are from each other.

It is also the same case with Big Bang. The leader, G-Dragon is responsible for composing the songs for the team directly. The handsome hyun T.O.P. is talented and has a naughty side. Daesung and Seungri are talented in doing variety shows while no one can cast any doubt on the solo performances of Taeyang.

Although they have different skills and personalities, they are not jealous of each other.

The final reason is that they have very strong friendship with each other. There are no major conflicts among the members of Super Junior and Big Bang. Although at their 20s, they might argue or even fight with each other, they settle the issues quickly.Their friendship became more consolidated after all of these and it is the foundation that they can walk together on this path for more than 5 years.

The breaking of the jinx by Big Bang and Super Junior has become an inspiration for other group currently. We hope that the jinx will disappear totally in the coming future.

Source: star.mt
Translated by: Rice @bigbangupdates.com
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Big Bang featured on MTV Style, USA!

Oh man. Why are androgynous dudes so fly? No seriously, I have nothing against a brolic guy with a neck like a bridge abutment, or tatted-up sinewy lads with vascular forearms and elegant hands that are articulate but work-worn enough that you could light an old timey match off the palm, but when a VERY PRETTY manboy has the gall to look better in makeup and jewelry than I do, I get SO mad that it is SO HOT.

Case in point, the members of K-pop crew Big Bang. First of all, your man G-Dragon as a blonde with a hella ’90s grunge theme in a skully and a mess of rings looks fantastic. That he’s also stunting in silver reflective Minx nails scrambles my brains. And T.O.P. in matchy-matchy mercury tips needs a GIF of flashy spirit fingers so I can just see it over and over behind my eyelids to coax me to sleep.

THESE are things I NEED. I want everything that is happening in these images, she says. While playing the “Haru Haru” video on repeat and making all the non-Kreen speaking individuals on my floor crazy. WITH ENVY.

ALSO (because really can there be enough words when I’m rhapsodizing like a spazz about boy bands?), there is a matter of the Dazed & Confused Korea editorial (five-cover split, what?! *head splode*) of the group wherein they sport big-shouldered blazers with gobs and gobs of gender-bendy necklaces that are very, sweetie-darling-sweetie LOUCHE in a way that has me biting my fist. Just look at their nail beds on this Facebook page. Makes me feel sljdflsdjlksjlkdsjflkjdsf inadequate in 9283749237498327423 ways—just how I like all my fake boyfriends to make me feel.

source: Mary H.K. Choi@mtv
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:29 am

Big Bang's comical photos draw interest from netizens

On August 9, it was announced that the Big Bang members became models for The North Face. After that, some pictures were released in online community with the caption: “Clothing brand models -- Big Bang”.

In the photos (posted here), Big Bang members looked like they were having a lot of fun. The photos included one showing Seungri climbing up a [rock climbing] wall and a photo of the members sitting inside a tent. Taeyang's photo lying inside a red sleeping bag also attracted attention.

Fans left comments like: “They look so innocent and child-like”, “I like them because they are so clever, in a way”, “Would we be couples if I buy the same clothes?”

Source: Nate
Translated by pretzyc2h en.korea

Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:32 pm

αλα εγω δεν περιμενω μεχρι τον νοεμβρη !
αλλα τι να κανουμε.....
αχ !
υο πηρα απο την ελλη !
Back to top Go down
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Oh yeaaaaaaaaah babieees!! G.D & TOP are BACK TO RULE THE WORLD!!!
kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!! αντεεεε είναι ολιγον τι μακριααα αλλα αξιζει!!

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:01 am

Περιμέναμε 2 χρόνια... τώρα σε κάτι μήνες θα κολλήσουμε?
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:05 am

νταξει δεν περιμεναμε και αιωνες αλλα οκ ειναι καιρος ωσο και να το κανεις !
Back to top Go down
Dns
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:48 pm

G-Dragon and Seungri to Participate in "The Singles 7th Anniversary 'Barefoot Campaign' Exhibit" [NEWS]

From rj_1905 @soompi_bigbang:

From what I understand, it's an event by Singles magazine, in commemoration of their 7th anniversary, and to raise awareness about the suffering of barefoot kids in 3rd world countries.
4 photographers, and top 50 male stars took part in this campaign.
Basically, the stars took photos barefooted, and these photos will be exhibited.
There is also a charity auction..I guess they'll be auctioning the photos? not sure.
G-Dragon is also listed as a participant (3rd row, 2nd last name).
The photo exhibition runs from 23rd to 28th august, and is expected to go to Busan mid Sept.

Source: TeamBigBang and @soompi_bigbang/Soompi BigBang forums
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Big Bang "Love and Hope Tour 2011" DVD + Live Tracks and Official Photo Book Release

Title:
BIGBANG PRESENTS "LOVE&HOPE TOUR 2011"

Release date:2011.10.19

Price:
7,300yen(First limited version)
5,800yen(Normal version)

First limited version contents:
☆Special package box
☆3DVD
☆BIGBANG's Post Cards
☆42 pages mini photo book

Normal version contents:
☆2DVD

DVD track list:
【DISC 1】

Intro
Tonight
Somebody To Love
[MC]
How Gee
Number 1 + Top Of The World
[MC]
V.V.I.P/V.I
What Can I do?/V.I
Where U at + I'll Be There/SOL
Baby Don't Cry/D-LITE
Knock Out + Oh Yeah + HIGH HIGH/GD&TOP
A Fool Of Tears
Tell Me Good Bye
Let Me Hear Your Voice
Beautiful Hangover
[MC]
Cafe
Haru Haru
Lies
Last Farewell
VIDEO of Love Song(Making of MV)
Love Song
Ms.Liar
Hands Up
[ENCORES]
Gara Gara GO!
My Heaven

【DISC 2】
Making of BIGBANG presents "Love and Hope Tour 2011"
Don't Go Home MV

【DISC 3】(Only first limited version)
Visual Commentary of "Love and Hope Tour 2011"

Title:
BIGBANG Presents "Love&Hope Tour 2011"LIVE TRACKS&PHOTO BOOK

Release date:2011.9.28

Price:3,675yen(Tax-included)

Contents:
CD + Photo book(192 pages)

【CD Track List】
1.Tonight
2.Somebody To Love
3.Number 1 + Top Of The World
4.Tell Me Goodbye
5.Let Me Hear Your Voice
6.Beautiful Hangover
7.Lies
8.Ms.Lisr
9.Hands Up
10.Gara Gara GO!
11.My Heaven
(All of 11 songs)

Source:VIP Japan + Shinseido.co.jp
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Hallyu's popularity reaches North Korea?

Radio Free Asia (RFA) has reported that young North Koreans are addicted to SNSD’s dances. According to the media, in addition to SNSD, names of other South Korean dance groups such as Big Bang are now familiar to many people in North Korea.

RFA also said that, according to a Chinese trader, “Disco is all the craze among the youth of Pyongyang in their 10s and 20s. The wealthy North Koreans try to teach their children South Korean dances and songs instead of musical instruments. An renowned instructor has emerged to teach this choreography.”

Also according to the trader, personal dance training from this instructor costs around $20 USD a month.

Lastly, it was revealed that, “People in their 20s and 30s are copying the hairstyles that they see in South Korean dramas.”

Source: MyDaily via Nate
Translation by LimaBean17@AKP
Back to top Go down
Dns
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:57 pm

Big Bang "New 7 Wonders of Nature" Message promoting Jeju Island [VIDEO]

Spoiler:

Source: www.jeju-n7w.com
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:51 am

G-Dragon and Seungri for Singles Magazine "Barefoot Campaign"

‘Singles‘ magazine has launched a charitable campaign called the ‘Barefoot Campaign’ to raise awareness about less fortunate children in third world countries who lack shoes for their feet. Having released an emotional picture of 2AM’s Seulong earlier, we’re now following up with photos of G-Dragon, B2ST, and actor Yoo Seung Ho.

Many of Korea’s famous photographers participated in the campaign alongside some of the nation’s top youth stars. Photographers Kim Je Won, Bo Ri, Choi Yong Bin, Hong Jang Hyun snapped emotive portraits of Yoo Seung Ho, G-Dragon, Song Joong Ki, B2ST, Yoo Ah In, Ji Sung, and Lee Dong Wook.

An exhibition of photos from the ‘Barefoot Campaign’ will take place from August 23rd to the 28th at the Seoul Shinsadong Horim Art Center. Proceeds from the event will be used towards a shoe campaign for children in the mountainous regions of Vietnam who are unable to wear shoes.

Sources: @namyoonhee, thesingle.co.kr, Nate, AKP

Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Review of idols' confession: IU likes Taeyang and Sandara Park likes G-Dragon

What are the ideal types of the idols?
There is a trend of the idols to make confession of their ideal types recently. However, in the past, they tended to cover it up. There are now a lot of honest stars who confess they like other stars of the same industry.

Such confessions have attracted a lot of attention.

Let's review the idols' choices now.

IU → Taeyang
Singer IU has chosen Taeyang of Big Bang as her ideal type which has attracted attention.

In an episode of MBC 'Rockman' (March) , IU was asked who her ideal type was. The MC asked, 'have you changed your ideal type?' IU answered, 'my ideal type is still Taeyang of Big Bang.' The MC elaborated , 'in fact, Taeyang is just like a 'god' type figure to IU.' which made Kim Tae Woo felt bitter.

Kim Tae Woo said, ' the ideal type of IU was once someone whom is like me. She liked men whom carried tough feeling. I feel good about it. However, now her dream men has changed to Song Joon Ki,Seeksik and Taeyang,etc. It mades me feel sad.'

IU then responded by saying athough Kim Tae Woo was not her ideal man, he was still her senior singer whom she could learn from. The sad expression worn by Kim Tae Woo aroused laughters.

Sandara Park→ G-Dragon
Sandara Park of 2NE1 said G-Dragon of Big Bang is her ideal type.

She said in KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Tonight', 'If I have to choose a male role model, I think it should be G-Dragon.' when she was asked about love-related questions .

When asked about the reason why G-Dragon was chosen as her ideal type, she said, ' it is because when the staff of the agency went skiing, we all had to carry a heavy board. When I was groaning about it, G-Dragon suddenly came to me and gave me a hand.'

(Omitted info of other artists)

Source: Nate

Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:59 am

GD&TOP and Seungri to Officially Perform at Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix 2011

-They are also the first Korean artists to ever perform at this event.
-Tickets are $38 (for just the concert area).
-They'll perform at the Padang Stage in Zone 4.

Korean Superstars GD&TOP and SEUNGRI to Perform at the 2011 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX

Fans of K-pop have good reason to bring the house down this September at the 2011 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX. For the first time ever, Singapore GP has added the dynamic trio of Korean pop stars GD&TOP AND SEUNGRI to a line-up of world-class acts at the only Formula One night race.

Better known as G-Dragon, T.O.P. and Seungri of the massively popular band BIGBANG, this powerhouse trio will drive fans wild with their polished dance moves and infectious tracks at the Padang main stage (Zone 4) on Friday, 23 September.

G-Dragon and T.O.P. (GD&TOP) debuted with the album GD & TOP in 2010 and released three singles 'High High', 'Oh Yeah' and 'Knock Out'. Their music is a brilliant hybrid of hiphop and rap, infused with electro, pop and acoustic elements. With their edgy persona and a series of chart-topping successes, GD&TOP has quickly earned a reputation as the "ones to watch" in the Korean music industry.

Joining his BIGBANG mates is the multi-talented Seungri, a hip-hop performer, actor, record producer and songwriter who released his solo mini-album VVIP in 2011. While the album's groovy tracks like 'VVIP' and 'What Can I Do' showcase Seungri's vocal prowess, the music videos effectively demonstrate his magic on the dance floor.

To start your party on a high note, don't miss this one night only live performance by GD&TOP AND SEUNGRI on Friday. With just one ticket, fans can enjoy all-day entertainment and hours of race action at the Marina Bay Street Circuit.

A Friday Single-Day Walkabout ticket priced at S$38, gives fans access to three entertainment stages in Zone 4 as well as plenty of bleachers offering vantage views of the Formula One track action. To get the most out of the race weekend, Three-Day Grandstand tickets priced from S$298 are also available.

Source: singaporegp.sg and @F1NightRace

Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:28 pm

G-Dragon and Seungri for Singles Magazine "Barefoot Campaign"

G-Dragon: Youthfulness is like a motorcycle!

Adults say that motorcycles are dangerous and tell us not to ride on them, but don’t the children ride on them anyway? They even pursue for speed. Youthfulness seems to be like that too. You’re at the age where you don’t want to do the things you are allowed to do and want to do things you’re not. When you’re over the speed limit, you might miss out. You won’t know the correct direction and will blindly move forward and there will be lots of twists and turns along the way.

The present me is like that and being a singer seems like I can’t be too sensible. I’m still worried though. I used to do things with no hesitation but nowadays, I need to consider all my options.

This seems to be the process of becoming an adult, but it shouldn’t be like that.

Seungri: I don’t like to lose. In fact I have a strong desire to win and that’s why my name is called “Seungri” (Victory).

If people tell me that I can’t do something, I will want to do it. If they say I still can’t do it, I will want to do it even more. If there’s absolutely nothing else I can do, then my tears will fall. I think that is youth.

Rather than the people who follow rules, the ones that exceed all expectations are those filled with youthfulness and energy. I hope that I can enjoy every moment and stay happy forever under any circumstances.

Translation from: jwalkervip|tumblr

Back to top Go down
Dns
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:45 pm

Where do Big Bang members usually eat? (Hallyu Food Guide) [NEWS]

As K-pop stars are very popular in Japan now, fans are curious where they eat and what their favorite restaurants are.

Big Bang often appears in places in Gangbuk area like Hongdae (Hongik University) and Itaewon. Where they eat:

Spoiler:

Translated by Noriko @ bigbangupdates.com
Additional info from CNNGo, HiExpat, Konest, SeoulFB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Νέα Των Βig Bang   

Back to top Go down

Νέα Των Βig Bang
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next