Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Sat May 07, 2011 2:07 am

Spoiler:

Super Show 3 Vietnam Press Conference [Transcript]

Quote :
Q: Can you share your feelings as this is your 2nd time in VN?
A: Very surprised by the warm welcome. And what is more surprising is that this time there are even more fans. We have many sub-units: SJM, SJT, SJH, maybe after this show we will have SJV for Vietnam.

Q: VN ELFs has presented Eeteuk with a star named PJS’sWIngs. How do you feel/
A: I was so touched to get it, it makes me love VN fans even more. That star is named after my Korean name, I will always keep that star and if I have a chance to fly into cosmos I will bring it along.

Q: What is your first impression before concert in Vietnam?
A: The very first impression is it is too hot in Vietnam. The most memorable experience is this place’s hotness. Every Super Show in Asia it rained and surprisingly it’s gonna rain. We think that it is raining to welcome the show and bring something cool.

Q: This is for Heechul. Have you been well recently? After the accident in Shanghai, you no longer perform Poker Face on SS3. So this time after a long time to rest, and the last SS3 too, will Lady HeeHee show up this time?
A: My health is in its best condition. If it doesn’t rain you will experience the best Lady HeeHee ever.

Q: What have you prepared for this SS3 in Vietnam?
A: A lot. Not just the whole group but also each individual will have their own solo stages and we hope Vietnamese ELF will enjoy enthusiastically despite how the weather may turn out to be.

Q: What is your memory of SS3 in Asia? And what specialty will you bring to VN audience?
A: We are warmly-welcome wherever we go and it makes us so happy during our concerts. And in this last show of SS3, it will be special one. We have prepared carefully and it will be a great show for VN ELF.

Source: 2sao.vn
Translated by: LaCrymaMosa @ YesungCenter
Posted by: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

---

aigooo~~ den borw na skeutw poso tixera einai ta VM ELFs!!!
autoi tha ta dwsoun ola!!!xD
ti exoume na doume meta apo fancams!!
tha pesei kai fanservice??
xD

♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Wed May 11, 2011 7:56 am

Spoiler:

Hankyung and Super Junior-M Perform On The Same Stage

Hankyung and Super Junior M participated in a recording of the show “Happiness Under the Blue Sky – China Dreams Show”. They performed on the same stage for the first time since Hankyung left Super Junior M.

Super Junior M and former member, Hankyung, participated in the recording of the show “Happiness Under the Blue Sky – China Dreams Show”. The show helps fans realize their dreams. The two performed on the same stage for the first time since Hankyung left the group, causing the questions asked of the two to focus on the drama surrounding their split.

Super Junior M’s managers did not allow the topic of conversation to include Hankyung. Any questions regarding him had to be screened by their management beforehand. The group performed their hit song “Super Girl”, a song Hankyung was involved with, creating drama amongst netizens.

Hankyung did not have the same restrictions regarding questioning about the controversy between him and his former band. He expressed that he doesn’t like to dwell on their past history. “Maybe every company have a different way of dealing with problems, even though I broke away from the team, we still keep in contact in private!” he revealed. He explained that this was not a reunion, but was just meant to help a fan realize her dream. He also urged fans not to rely on their parent’s money to buy his music, but to work hard in school so they can buy their own music on their own.

Credits to: China Times Via JpopAsia
Shared at: icepluscoffee.wordpress.com
Posted by: Melody (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

--

just felt like posting it.....dimosieuma einai kai auto....
loipon tha simfwnisw apolita me ton hangeng!
den itan kanena reunion oute kanena drama! apla etixe na kanoun preforming on the same stage....katholou kako den einai auto...
einai mia apo tis elaxistes stigmes tis opoies prepei na apolausoume!

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Thu May 12, 2011 1:30 am

omg!! αλλα είναι ικανο να τρελαθούμε απο την χαρα μας και να συγκινηθουμε!!
αχ!! υπάρχει βιντεο??

miss them all together!!

♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Sun May 15, 2011 9:19 am

Hangeng’s “My Logo” wins an online poll, sparks fanwar

Quote :
Which song puts listeners in a good mood, or gives them a high? According to a three week long poll held jointly by Sina News and POP Radio, which attracted nearly ten thousand participants, this song is Hangeng’s “My Logo.”

Hangeng, who is a former member of Super Junior (and Super Junior M), released his solo album last year. Titled “Evening Star,” it swept virtually all the newcomer music awards. This time fans lent their efforts in voting for Hangeng’s song — it eventually won with 5,050 votes compared to Super Junior M’s “Too Perfect” with 884 votes. To this, Hangeng’s fans have left messages such as, “Alright!”

This poll was held in conjuction with a street dance competition organised by Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation and Cathay Bank. Consequently, the poll, which was intended to drum up support for the event, was opened to netizens from April 4th to May 9th. In order to ensure fairness each person was allowed only one vote.

Hangeng consistently stayed within the top three places throughout the run of the poll. However, this incited fans on both sides to come to a war of words, with Super Junior M fans flinging names such as “traitor” and “deserter,” and Hangeng’s fans retaliating with comments such as “SM is a bunch of blood-suckers,” “They neglect their artistes,” and “So lame that they’re coming to Taiwan to make money now.” In the end, Hangeng’s fans rallied together and voted, helping “My Logo” on to the number one spot, with approximately six times the number of votes for “Too Perfect”.

Super Junior M didn’t fare too badly despite the fan war — they came in in fourth place with a respectable 884 votes, beating out Taiwanese artistes like Jay Chou and Jolin Tsai.

...Δεν εχω λογια. Δεν το περιμενα να φτασουμε εδω. Ντρεπομαι για ολους τους. Μου ρχεται να κλαιω.

-Semi hiatus -

Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/sofunim#_
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Sun May 15, 2011 9:24 am

apla min dineis simasia xrisi mou.
ta exw varethei ola auta. ama autoi einai oi fans tote emeis prepei na eimaste kati diaforetiko. kati pio politimo apo ena bunch of crazy young girls who act on biased opinions. kai pou fisika den exoun sinesthisi tou ti kanoun i ti antiktipo exoun auta pou lene.

egw den dinw simasia pia oute sta tweets oute sta lightsticks oute sta polls.
emeis eimaste oikogeneia kai malista mia enwmeni oikogeneia.
GET OVER IT BISHES. :)

♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Sun May 15, 2011 9:29 am

Εnough said. That's why you're my dongsaeng.
*runs towards Ellie*

-Semi hiatus -

Back to top Go down
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Sun May 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Ηangeng omedeto για τις πωλήσεις !!

Και δυστυχώς θα συνεχίζουν να υπάρχουν οι αντιπαραθέσεις αυτες!!
Πραγματι είνια τραγικό να φτανουν και οι δυο πλευρες των φαν σε αυτο το σημείο !!
Quote :
SM is a bunch of blood-suckers
lol! αν το λεει μονο για τον προεδρο συμφωνω αλλιως !@#$%^&
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Sun May 15, 2011 9:11 pm

4th K-Pop Super Live [2 articles]

Super Junior, great entertaintment, even in Japan! “Sumimasen Sumimasen”

Super Junior showed it’s great entertaining skills even in Japan.

On 15th at 3 PM and 7PM, The Fourth K-Pop Super Live was at Chibahyun Makuhari Mese Event hall, Japan. On this day, Super Junior, who ended the show, said “We hope that our stage, dance and actions will make you happy”.

Just as they said, during ‘Miracle’, the members all gave their mikes to Siwon, winked and did many other performances to make the fans happy. Also, as they were introducing their last song “Sorry Sorry”, they made the audience laugh when they jokingly said “Ah, is it that song? Sumimasen sumimasen?”.

This concert had over 16,000 fans, and once again proved the Korean Hallyu Wave.

*sumimasen means sorry in Japanese
Source: sports chosun

‘K-POP’ five color wave, memerizes many Japanese fans’ hearts

Super Junior: Liberal Dandy Boy… Passionate Stage

True stars appear last. Super Junior finished the show, and raised the atmosphere of the hall.

Even as the Super Junior’s member’s faces and names went up on the big screen, fans screamed on top of their lungs, and greeted them. Super Junior sang ‘Miinah’ and ‘No other’making many fans unable to sit down.

Then, Yesung sang a solo, ‘It has to be you’ and then, Super Junior got together and sang ‘Miracle’ and “Sorry Sorry’, once again making the crowd cheer. To their last words, the fans let out a resistent sigh rather than cheer.

Source: edaily

*the two articles have been summarized/edited to only Super Junior parts

Translated by Jee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

----

sarwnoume opou kai na pame.
xaxaxa pethana me to sumimasen sumimasen!!! poso akiros borei na einai kapoios????? axaxaxaxaxaxa
einai theoiii~~
euxomai na ipar3oun videakia....bsk sigoura tha ipar3oun.
paw na psa3ww~

♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:31 am

Super Junior begins preparations for 5th album

It has been a little over a year since Super Junior released their 4th album, “BONAMANA.” This was marked by the album’s achievement of staying atop Taiwan’s music chart for 52 weeks. Since then, Super Junior has been focusing on activities for Super Junior M, variety shows, and dramas for individual members, as well as their Super Show 3 Tour. After a long wait, ELFs around the world have finally received some news on the group’s upcoming album.

On the episode of Super Junior’s radio show “Kiss the Radio” which aired on June 1st, Yesung commented that they had begun the recording process for their 5th album. Leeteuk confirmed Yesung’s comments, stating that the recording began that morning. Leeteuk also tweeted, “We will prepare hard for the 5th album. It will once again give everyone a surprise!”

Meanwhile, Heechul commented via Twitter, saying, “BONAMANA has been at #1 in Taiwan for over a year. At the end, only our 5th album’s new song will be able to beat “BONAMANA.” Even though we are going crazy over the preparation of the 5th album, you guys will go crazy because of the album’s release, because we are a killer group.” Ryeowook also tweeted about the album, saying that they have been nervously preparing for its release by practicing hard just like they have been for the past five years.

Although ELFs are happy to hear news relating to the 5th album, they are also nervous because expectations have been set high due to the success of “BONAMANA.” Also, Donghae tweeted his wish of having the 5th album grab the #1 spot for 100 weeks in Taiwan.

Source: @donghae861015, @special1004, @heedictator, @ryeong9, Baidu, and PTT (1, 2, 3, 4), koreaboo
posted by elf101586 (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

---

lene lene lene alla gia ton kibum den lene tpt...
T^T
OOOOOOOXIIIIIIII KIBUM COME BACK!
I SWEAR I WILL DIE IF YOU WONT COME BACK AGAIN...
PLEASE....just...please... TTTTTT.TTTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:37 am

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*scrams like crazy unnie*
omg!! λΑΤΡΕΥΩ όταν μιλάνε για το 5o album και χαίρομαι που το αναφέρουν όλο κ περισσότερο έχει αρχίσει να παίρνει σάρκα και οστα!!

@ελλη μηπως το κρατανε για εκπληξη τον γυρισμό του??!!

Quote :
Even though we are going crazy over the preparation of the 5th album, you guys will go crazy because of the album’s release, because we are a killer group.”
προσκύνώ σε αυτό το statement!!!

♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:49 am

Eνταξει, δεν μπορω να περιγραψω τη χαρα μου οταν ειδα αυτο το tweet του Hee.
"We are a killer group"??
Ετρεχα σαν παλαβη στο σπιτι της Ερου throwing my fist in the air and having epic rainbows flying out of my ears.
Το λατρευω. Το λατρευω οταν ο Kim Heechul ειναι Super Junior's Kim Heechul.
Δεν ξερω αν μπορειτε να καταλαβετε τι εννοω.
Το λατρευω ομως. xD

Οσο για το "52 weeks"... εμμ.. ΑΣ ΦΑΕΙ ΤΗ ΣΚΟΝΗ ΜΑΣ Η ΚΟΡΕΑ ΠΟΥ ΓΡΑΜΜΕΝΟΥΣ ΜΑΣ ΕΧΕΙ! WE SHALL RULE THE WORLD, DAMMIT! >.<

Οχι. οχι οχι. ΠΡΕΠΕΙ να γυρισει ο Kibum. Δε θελω. ΠΡΕΠΕΙ.
Δεν ξερω τι στο καλο θα κανουν, ας τον φερουν πισω.

Και ΝΑΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙ~~~ 5TH JIB!!
Ειμαι τοσο χαρουμενη. Τοσο. Δεν κανω καν τον κοπο να βαλω emoticons. xD
Απλα ειμαι πολυ περιεργη για το concept κ το style κ το ολο θεμα και ARGGGG~ ΘΕΛΩ!!

-Semi hiatus -

Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:16 pm

Super Junior’s First Japanese Single Ranked 2nd on the Oricon Chart

Quote :

Asia’s super star Super Junior has created ‘BONAMANA’-fever in Korea and Taiwan followed by Japan.

Super Junior released their first Japanese single ‘BONAMANA (美人)’ on the 8th of June and ranked 2nd place on the Oricon chart. Taking 1st place is a Japanese famous group Kanjani8 (関ジャニ∞).

Especially, even though Super Junior didn’t have any promotion activity in Japan prior to the single album’s release, they beat outstanding singers such as Acid Black Cherry, AKB48, Ketsumeishi(ケツメイシ) and FUNKY MONKEY BABYS and won 2nd place. With this, it proved Japanese fans’ intense interest for Super Junior.

In addition, ‘BONAMANA(美人)’ music video which is made of videos from ‘SUPER JUNIOR 3rd ASIA TOUR SUPER SHOW 3 in JAPAN’ held at Yokohama Arena in February, received over 300,000views on the Japanese UCC website ‘Nikoniko’ in a day. So it made SuperJunior realize the single album’s popularity once again.

This single album is Super Junior’s first official single in Japan and contains Japanese version of their hit song ‘BONAMANA’ which hit Asia in 2010. After the song was selected as commercial song for the famous Japanese convenience store ‘CircleK Sunkus’ which picked Super Junior as model, it has been fascinating the audience all across Japan.

In February, ‘Super Junior 3rd ASIA TOUR SUPER SHOW 3 in JAPAN’ also drew 36,000 audiences without any activities in Japan. Moreover, the ringtone download service for ‘BONAMANA(美人) ranked the 1st place on the daily chart from the Japan’s largest mobile website ‘Recochoku’ immediately after its open.

Meanwhile, Super Junior is scheduled to meet European fans through the ‘VISIT KOREA YEAR 2010-2012’ SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR in PARIS held at the ‘Le Zenith de Paris’ in France, Paris on June 10th and 11th.

______
Σοβαρα, Sofu-mommy is super proud. Δεν ειναι ευκολη η Ιαπωνικη αγορα κ οι Suju ποτε δεν εκαναν target στην Ιαπωνια γενικα, περισσοτερο Κινα. Ουτε proper debut δεν εχουν κανει εκει.
Οποτε πιστευω αυτη ειναι τεραστια επιτυχια!

Source: SMTOWN Official Facebook
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS.

-Semi hiatus -

Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:57 pm

Which idols do fans want to travel with?

In celebration of their 10th anniversary, the Korea Tourism Organization conducted a survey on their website, VisitKorea, to determine which artists netizens would choose to travel with in Korea. Over 12,000 readers from 102 countries participated in the survey conducted in May, and the results have recently been tabulated.

Coming in first place is Super Junior, who accounted for over 13.3% of the votes. Grabbing second and third place are Big Bang and JYJ, who ended up with 8.6% and 6.7% of the votes, respectively. Following close behind them are DBSK, who had 5.3% of the votes, and Girls’ Generation, who had 4% of the votes. The list is then completed by, in order from 6th to 10th place, Jang Geun Seok, Kim Hyun Joong, SHINee, Hyun Bin, and 2PM.

In addition to this survey, VisitKorea also asked foreign readers which aspect of Korean culture they like the most. The results of the survey revealed that over 53% of the readers chose music, beating out TV dramas at 33% and movies at 6%.

Source: PTT, VisitKorea, koreaboo

--

of course everyone wants to travel with us.
it would be one hell of an experience.

♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:22 am

χαχαχα σοβαρα! και εγω θελω!! όπου να ναι, δεν εχω ιδιαιτερη προτιμηση, αρκει να μαι με τα σουτζουκακια! xD

Quote :

‘The Terminators of Hallyu’ Super Junior has also created a ‘Miinah’ fever in Japan. Super Junior’s fist Japanese single ‘美人(BONAMANA)’ has reached 2nd on the Oricon Weekly Single Chart along with ranking in the Oricon Daily Chart only a week into the release of the single.

Especially, Super Junior did not have any special promotions nor events in Japan, and yet were able to rank 2nd, ranking higher than many Japanese singers such as Acid Black Cherry, AKB48, Kesimaisi (ケツメイシ), FUNKY MONKEY BABYS.

The orders placed for this single were over 10,000 copies, setting a record as the first Korean group to reach that high for their first single. Super Junior’s Japanese fans’ interest has been proven.

This single was the very first single that Super Junior released in Japan. It has Japanese version of ‘Miinah’ , which was a huge hit all over Asia in 2010.

Also, Super Junior was chosen as the models and singers for the CM song for Japan’s famous convenience store chain ‘Circle K Sunkoos’, captivating many audience all over Japan.

Right now, Super Junior is getting ready for the 5th album.

MAKE WAY FOR THE TERMINATORS OF HALLYU, PEEPS.

Δεν θα κανω καν Rant για τα ανυπαρκτα promos.
Δεν με ενδιαφερει πλεον.
Ειμαστε πολυυυ μακρια, φιλε μου.

-Semi hiatus -

Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:10 am

Credit: farring101 @ youtube

_____
Δεν περιμενα κατι λιγοτερο αν κ με εκπλησει το γεγονος οτι τους το αναγνωρισε η Κορεα.
Suju are kings of the Hallyu.
Whoever can't see it is either blind of delusional.

-Semi hiatus -

Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:40 pm

Super Junior begins practicing their comeback choreography

[quote]At the beginning of June, it was confirmed by the leader of Super Junior that the group had begun recording for their 5th album and are gearing up for their big comeback. Last year, Super Junior released their 4th album “BONAMANA,” which was a big hit.

On July 15th, SM Entertainment choreographer and Blackbeat member Shim Jaewon tweeted photos of the possible formation of Super Junior’s upcoming title song. The photos did not reveal much except for legs and their possible formation.

He wrote, “Forever our juniors, Super Junior!! Brainstorming the choreography… With @hydrayuge I want a go home…..” and “We are Super Junior~ Oh-eh-yo! hu hu hu hu wait for all of us…”

Choreographer Rino Nakasone, known for her many choreographed hits for SM groups such as SNSD, SHINee, TVXQ, and BoA, tweeted to Jaewon and Gregory Hwang, “Oh man, ya good luck with that formation………” to which Jaewon replied, “Rino u right… Hwang is stupid… Hahahaha.” and Gregory Hwang said, “We’re almost dying …….. “

A possible and unconfirmed comeback schedule for Super Junior has also been uncovered by fans. According to the schedule, Super Junior will begin filming for their comeback music video on July 20th and the teaser will be released on July 27th. The title song is set for released on August 1st and will be followed by the album’s release on August 3rd. Then, they will have their first comeback stage on KBS’s Music Bank on August 5th. In addition, the album may have a possible release of three different versions: Version A (Regular), Version B (Repackaged w/ 2 new songs), and Version C (CD+DVD).

Quote :
Formation top first, left to right: Leeteuk, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Siwon, Sungmin, Heechul, Kyuhyun, Shindong, Yesung

Source: @Famous_Jae, @hydrayuge, @RinOkinawa, koreaboo
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

_______
Ειμαστε επισημα στην τελικη ευθεια folks! =D

-Semi hiatus -

Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:13 pm

‘August Comeback’ Suju, ‘Full-blown expections’ following the release of the unprecedented transformation teaser image

Quote :
Super Junior is making a comeback with their 5th regular album.

On 20th July, it was announced that Super Junior from SM entertainment agency, who has gained hot popularity in Asia without a doubt, as well as in Europe, America, South America etc, will make a glamorous comeback with their 5th regular album on 3rd August.

Super Junior participated in ‘SMTOWN LIVE’ in LA (US) and Paris (France), and gained the explosive support from the fans in LA and Paris. Fans from South America, Europe, America, Arab etc and all over the world, who come from diverse backgrounds were all captured by Super Junior. Hence, Super Junior’s 5th regular album contributes largely to the spreading of the global Hallyu wave.

Particularly, it has been about a year and 2 months since the release of their 4th regular album last May. With this new album, prospects are that Super Junior will display their unique colour and music, just like their respective individual personalities, and fans will be able to see their upgraded performances.

In particular, before the comeback, Super Junior member, Eunhyuk’s eye-catching teaser image was released today. He donned a red outfit and with his dyed golden hair, his look was similar to that of the image that is frequently associated with pop-star Lady Gaga. Beginning with Eunhyuk, the teaser images of Super Junior members’ unprecedented transformations will be released successively.

Super Junior expressed their resolution, “As much as fans have anticipated, the members have also waited for a long time for our 5th regular album. With our new music and performances, we wish to communicate with fans from all over the world. Please look very much forward to our new activities for our comeback”.

News source: Naver
Translated by: twitter @sujutr4ns

---

OMFG.
the beginning of the end.

♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:34 am

Super Junior’s Leeteuk and Heechul to enlist in 2012

Quote :
Super Junior’s Leeteuk and Heechul have revealed that they will be enlisting in the army in 2012.

Leeteuk and Heechul were both born in 1983, and will turn 28-years-old this year. By law, the two are required to enlist by next year, as they will be 29 years old.

A representative of SM Entertainment said, “There isn’t anything decided regarding their enlistment, but because of their age, they will have to enlist sometime next year the latest.”

In effect, Super Junior’s fifth album will essentially be their final album until their discharge.

After hearing of the news, fans commented, “We feel more affection towards the album because it is their final album before their enlistment.”

The men previously revealed that they would be holding a world tour before their enlistment.

Source + Photos: Newsen via Nate
cr@allkpop

___

-Semi hiatus -

Back to top Go down
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:47 am

That's my boys !! ΑΝΤΡΑΚΙΑ που υπηρετουν την πατριδα!! Αυτό τα λεει όλα!!!
Πόσο ΥΠΕΡΟΧΟΙ!! Άντε με το καλό και καλοι πολιτες!!

ΚΑΙ ΦΥΣΙΚΑ ΘΑ ΤΑ ΣΑΡΩΣΟΥΝ ΟΛΑ ΓΙΑΤΙ ΤΟΥ΅ΑΞΙΖΕΙ!!!
Spoiler:

♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:47 am

‘Mr.Simple’ Album Ranks #6 on the United World Chart

Credits: http://www.mediatraffic.de/albums.htm
Shared by sapphirepearls.com
Reupload & Posted by: Melody (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

___

ΚΙΝGS OF THE WOOOORLD~~

*DiCaprio style xD*

-Semi hiatus -

Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:56 am

hahaha sofu tragiki!! xDD

alla sovara eimai so proud!!
ETSI KAI XASOUME STA GOLDEN DISC THA GINEI PANIGIRI. OXI APO MAS. APO TA K-ELFS.
THA GINEI PANIGIRI. xD

alla sovara den paizei na min to kerdisoume. kai ama den to kerdisoume tha einai klepsia. >.<

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:48 am

Super Junior's Interview with Ceci Magazine

Η συνέχεια εδώ--> sujuism
Source: Ceci
Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM

♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:12 am

Το interview στο Ceci ηταν πραγματικα το καλυτερο που εχω διαβασει.

__

Super Junior is #1 in album sales for month of August

Quote :
Super Junior came storming back to the industry with their fifth album, “Mr. Simple“, on August 2nd, and unsurprisingly, they took 1st place in album sales for the month of August.

Gaon Chart just released the top album sales for the entire month of August, revealing that Super Junior came in first with 287,427 albums sold.

INFINITE, who made their debut just last year, secured second place on the chart with their 1st album, ”Over The Top” with 19,302 copies sold. Third place went to hip hop duo, Leessang, who’s been dominating the digital charts with their 7th album, ”AsuRa BalBalTa“.

Stay tuned for the full Top 10 report from allkpop later on!

Source: Star News, allkpop
Shared on sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by elf101586

-Semi hiatus -

Back to top Go down
evilsmirksss

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:50 am

hey elfs i m new here hrtha na deiksw kai egw to support mou stous suju kai stous dimiourgous tou forum btw h fotografhsh sto Ceci einai apla apisteuth!!
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:53 am

Spoiler:

Ναι, κ εγω τη λατρεψα! Οχι μονο η φωτογραφηση, αλλα κ το video και η συνεντευξη! Ηταν ολα απο τα καλυτερα που εγιναν τελευταια!
Στη λιστα των πολυ αγαπημενων αμεσως! xD

-Semi hiatus -

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ιnterviews & Updates   

Back to top Go down

Ιnterviews & Updates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next