HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[U-KISS] Kim Kibum explains his departure from U-KISS + Kibum's Cyworld Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
19frantze1

PostSubject: [U-KISS] Kim Kibum explains his departure from U-KISS + Kibum's Cyworld Update    Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Earlier today, we reported on the departure of Alexander and Kim Kibum from idol boy group, U-KISS.

Moments ago, Kibum explained his decision through a long tweet, which read:

“Hello this is U-KISS Kibum, or more specifically, an ex-member of U-KISS, Kim Kibum.

After two months of delay, I’ve finally plucked up the courage to write this post.

First off, the agency and I have made an agreement about my exclusive contract on February 2011.

As the agency desired a member replacement, we wrote out a consent document for a contract dissolution, and from that day on, I became a former member of U-KISS.

Contrary to what most of you might be thinking, this is unrelated to my Piro Piro business… nor is it about losing interest in U-KISS.

I always thought importantly of U-KISS more than anyone, and I’m proud to say that not once did my Piro Piro character business impede my schedules with U-KISS..

I always thought of the members as more than family. I’m extremely upset that I have to part with them like this, but it was because of my lacking areas which warranted my former agency to desire a member replacement.

I may be leaving on a one-sided decision, however, I was able to learn a lot and meet many people, as well as the U-KISS members.

My feelings are very mixed up on the thought that the few lines in this message could hurt a lot of people I love.

I will continue my personal activities on broadcast.

Thank you to all the people who supported me wherever I was, and I will meet you once again as an entrepreneur,

Thank you.”

credits: @90KKB Kibum's twitter & @allkpop

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Translation:

"On my way to the company this morning, I received a call from my friend. I was surprised and looked through the internet for 5 hours.

A lot of articles were written and many people were comforting me. Through the comments of the fans and others, I saw a lot of pictures and videos which were filled with memories.

Something that cannot be helped, cannot be helped. Looking at back at everything, I cannot help but to be upset..

I will work hard to show you a good image, be it in my broadcasting activies or Piro-Piro. I worked really hard because I wanted to do well ^_^.. Kiss Me I love you.. And to the U-Kiss members, I still love you as before, really..

Thank you for reading my whining."

credits : Kibum's cyworld + chrestos@ROCKETBOXX.NET & UKISSMESG (translation) + ROCKETBOXX.NET
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/fran_FTkiss501
jigymarg
♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: [U-KISS] Kim Kibum explains his departure from U-KISS + Kibum's Cyworld Update    Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:39 pm

Kibummieeeeeeeee ♥

Etc kai dn elege aytos thn alh9eia 9a thn elega egw sovara ! >.<
Alla gt vghke twra? POIOS EKANE LEAKED TIS PLHROFORIES? ennow kanonika eprepe na ginei thn epomenh evdomada apo tn Kibum kai thn oikogeneia tou! Etc mas eixe pei o Uncle A !!!! Gaaah, kalutera gt dn mporousa allo na to krataw mystiko!!! Kai epishs elpizw na stamathsoun na tn kanoun bashing oti protimaei tn |Piro Piro apo tous UKISS!!!!

Kibummie hwaiting ♥
Back to top Go down
Rena K
♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: [U-KISS] Kim Kibum explains his departure from U-KISS + Kibum's Cyworld Update    Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Kalutera twra boubouki...gt travouse megalo zori i mikros...opote ta eipe kai iremise...

Young Saeng's Wife...!! Oppa Saranghae...!!!
SS501 I BELIEVE IN YOU...!!
Back to top Go down
Aenaisaigo

PostSubject: Re: [U-KISS] Kim Kibum explains his departure from U-KISS + Kibum's Cyworld Update    Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:38 am

Kibum....I will always support you!Kibum fighting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [U-KISS] Kim Kibum explains his departure from U-KISS + Kibum's Cyworld Update    

Back to top Go down

[U-KISS] Kim Kibum explains his departure from U-KISS + Kibum's Cyworld Update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1