HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[TEEN TOP] TEEN TOP shares sweet photos from the backstage of ‘Inkigayo'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

[TEEN TOP] TEEN TOP shares sweet photos from the backstage of ‘Inkigayo' Empty
PostSubject: [TEEN TOP] TEEN TOP shares sweet photos from the backstage of ‘Inkigayo'   [TEEN TOP] TEEN TOP shares sweet photos from the backstage of ‘Inkigayo' EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:55 am

[TEEN TOP] TEEN TOP shares sweet photos from the backstage of ‘Inkigayo' 20110226

In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, the boys of TEEN TOP delivered an ultra-sweet cover of H.O.T’s legendary “Candy” for SBS’s “Inkigayo.”

The members shared two photos from the event through their group’s me2day account, and fans gushed over the special treat.

Member Niel wrote, “I became Angelina Jolie today. Please don’t make fun of me after you watch our stage! Because I bumped into C.A.P-hyung, my lips swelled up to twice its size. Please look forward to our Valentine’s Day ‘Candy’ stage. It’s really cute!”

Later, they uploaded a photo of Changjo receiving candy from L. Joe and added, “‘Please accept my ca………..candy!!!’ ‘Oh my, I… I… I like chocolate more than candy~’ L. Joe and Changjo play like this in the waiting room^^”

Netizens commented, “I can eat 100 candies if L. Joe gives me them,” “Such cute photo setups,” and “It was nice seeing an H.O.T stage for the first time in a while!”

[TEEN TOP] TEEN TOP shares sweet photos from the backstage of ‘Inkigayo' 20110227

Credits: http://www.allkpop.com

Back to top Go down
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥
Goregasm

[TEEN TOP] TEEN TOP shares sweet photos from the backstage of ‘Inkigayo' Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TEEN TOP] TEEN TOP shares sweet photos from the backstage of ‘Inkigayo'   [TEEN TOP] TEEN TOP shares sweet photos from the backstage of ‘Inkigayo' EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:23 am

L.joe αν δώσεις σε μένα candy θα σου αγοράσω αυτοκίνητο :\
είναι γλύκες [TEEN TOP] TEEN TOP shares sweet photos from the backstage of ‘Inkigayo' 7788

'....they don't even throw fits when antis come their way and try to diss their OTP.They handle it in a very mature way and realize not everyone will agree with them.It annoes me that people have to be so mean towards them about something they just DON'T agree with.'
~Love my soulmates, support Yunjae

[TEEN TOP] TEEN TOP shares sweet photos from the backstage of ‘Inkigayo' Yunjae-yunjae-14458488-160-117
[TEEN TOP] TEEN TOP shares sweet photos from the backstage of ‘Inkigayo' I_LOVE_YUNJAE_by_OumBoJae
Back to top Go down

[TEEN TOP] TEEN TOP shares sweet photos from the backstage of ‘Inkigayo'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Kpop Lovers :: Kpop :: Older News :: Teen Top-
Jump to: