HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: [Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview   Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Big Bang’s Seungri took part in an interview that’s stirred up some controversy amongst netizens.

Seungri was interviewed by Daum’s micro-blog ‘Yozm,’ where fans were able to upload questions for the artist to answer. One fan asked him to name a few celebrities that he was close with.”I have a lot of celebrity friendships now. I was close to SNSD, but we’re not on good terms lately.. ^^ I won’t talk about it ^^ We fought once so.. ^^”

He continued, “The most representative is KARA’s Goo Hara, but she’s going through a bad situation right now, so……”

Seungri went on to list 2PM’s Chansung, Brown Eyed Girls‘ Ga-In, F.T. Island’s Jong Hoon, MBLAQ’s Thunder, and many others, but netizens expressed that they felt unsettled with the way he listed SNSD and Goo Hara.

Criticizing the star, some netizens posted: “Did you need to publicly state that you had a fight?,” “I’d like for you to think of others when you’re taking part in interviews,” “There’s a difference between being honest and being thoughtless,” and “What does that make SNSD then? They were quiet about it this entire time.”

However, others supported Seungri by leaving understanding comments like, “It looked like he was trying to be honest throughout his interview, let’s try not to push him into a corner.”

As there have been a lot of requests to post the full question and answer, we’ve provided a translation below:

Fan Question: Seungri-ssi, which celebrity friends do you have? I’m curious as to who you keep in contact with! Please boast about it!

Seungri: I have a lot of celebrity friendships now. I was close to SNSD, but we’re not on good terms lately.. ^^ I won’t talk about it ^^ We fought once so.. ^^ I’m also the same age as 2PM’s Hwang Chansung. We’re close.

The most representative is KARA’s Goo Hara, but she’s going through a bad situation right now, so it’s a bit upsetting.. F.T. Island’s Choi Jong Hoon’s guitar.. leader.. and, well, there’s also MBLAQ’s Thunder, Sandara Park’s brother.

And then.. Brown Eyed Girls’ Son Ga-In!! I’m very close with Son Ga-In. And Kang Min Kyung-ssi, Davichi… Honestly, I don’t meet in private. We text or call and talk about this and that, it’s easy to chat and give each other support.

Fan Question: Did you get close while promoting together? Or did you know them for a long time?

Seungri: Some I got close with while promoting. There were also some that came up to me first asking to be friends ^^. Yes, and I also have a variety of friends, such as actress Cha Ye Ryun.

Fan Question: How did that come about?

Seungri: Well, we’re not that close.. Just like telling each other to have a happy holiday~ Little bit like that~ I was never really into celebrities, up until recently..

source: allkpop

------------------------------------------------
δεν είπε κάτι κακό ο άνθρωπος!!

'....they don't even throw fits when antis come their way and try to diss their OTP.They handle it in a very mature way and realize not everyone will agree with them.It annoes me that people have to be so mean towards them about something they just DON'T agree with.'
~Love my soulmates, support Yunjae

Back to top Go down
Saezuruko-chan
♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: [Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview   Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:24 pm

ama kanoun TETOIES erwthseis fusiko einai na akolouthisoun k oi analoges apanthseis...
dld ti perimenan??...e3allou autos htan o stoxos twn erwthsewn:na vgoun ola sth fora!!!!
koutsompoles fan!!!
pantws k o seungri kata th gnwmh m tha prepe na einai ligaki pio diplwmatikos....celebrity eisai poulaki m!!!prosexe ti les!!!!
alla apo thn allh..opws les sofia..dn eipe k tpt e3wfreniko!!!fusiko einai na mn tous sumpathei olous!!anthrwpos einai!!!!!

~L.O.V.E boy~
Back to top Go down
http://saezuruko.deviantart.com/
v3l3no-ansa

PostSubject: Re: [Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview   Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:24 am

kala ekane outws h allws den mou aresoun oi snsd
Back to top Go down
http://v3l3no-ansa.deviantart.com/
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: [Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview   Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:15 am

egw tha diavasw kanena kra3imo tou seungri pros tis snsd alla mono auto to athwo comment itan...pww siga den itan kan arketo gia na ginei thema!!! kai mia xara diplomatika apantise...pwpw prepei na einai poli xazoi kapoioi antrwpoi.....

PostSubject: Re: [Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview   

Back to top Go down

[Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1