HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[missA] Min says that no one recognizes her on the street

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara

PostSubject: [missA] Min says that no one recognizes her on the street   Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:42 pm

miss A’s Min revealed that even with makeup on, she rarely gets recognized in public.

On the January 22nd episode of “100 Points Out of 100“, Min admitted that she doesn’t have much trouble living life as an idol star.

She said, “I’m never uncomfortable because no one ever recognizes me. Even when I wear makeup, people can’t recognize who I am.”

MC Park Kyung Lim then asked, “People don’t recognize you even though you are a permanent guest on variety shows?” Min answered, “That’s right.”

We can’t tell if it’s a blessing or a curse for Min, but if she ever wanted people to know who they were standing next to, she could always whip out her killer dance moves! Kkab in the grocery aisle!

Source: Money Today via Nate, allkpop

lol! lol! Are ΜΙνακι !! χαχα!! δν πειραζει!!

♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: [missA] Min says that no one recognizes her on the street   Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:35 am

Μάλλον ευλογία είναι που δεν την αναγνωρίζουν..στη λαϊκή ή όπου αλλού πηγαίνει..Να αρχίσει να χορεύει ξαφνικά στη μέση του δρόμου (όπως κάνουν οι Suju σε κάτι αεροδρόμια για παιχνίδι)κ θα σου πω μετά αν δεν τους τρελάνει όλους!!
Back to top Go down

[missA] Min says that no one recognizes her on the street
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1