HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Teen Top]GD&TOP exchange greetings with Teen Top

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥
Goregasm

[Teen Top]GD&TOP exchange greetings with Teen Top Empty
PostSubject: [Teen Top]GD&TOP exchange greetings with Teen Top   [Teen Top]GD&TOP exchange greetings with Teen Top EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:54 am

[Teen Top]GD&TOP exchange greetings with Teen Top 20110113_teentop_gdtop
Photos of Big Bang’s G-Dragon and TOP with Teen Top have been gaining interest amongst fans.

The photos show GD&TOP and Teen Top exchanging greetings before the rehearsal stage for the January 3rd M! Countdown performances. By the pictures, it is also apparent that Teen Top gave a copy of their album to
their idol sunbaes.
[Teen Top]GD&TOP exchange greetings with Teen Top 20110113_teentop_gdtop4-460x233
[Teen Top]GD&TOP exchange greetings with Teen Top 20110113_teentop_gdtop-460x284
[Teen Top]GD&TOP exchange greetings with Teen Top 20110113_teentop_gdtop2-460x269

άχουυυ ο GD είναι από τους αγαπημένους του L.Joe!Μπραβο το καλό μου

source: http://www.allkpop.com/

@ Rena.θενκς!!!δεν παρατήρησα ότι δεν φαίνονται οι φωτογραφίες!!

'....they don't even throw fits when antis come their way and try to diss their OTP.They handle it in a very mature way and realize not everyone will agree with them.It annoes me that people have to be so mean towards them about something they just DON'T agree with.'
~Love my soulmates, support Yunjae

[Teen Top]GD&TOP exchange greetings with Teen Top Yunjae-yunjae-14458488-160-117
[Teen Top]GD&TOP exchange greetings with Teen Top I_LOVE_YUNJAE_by_OumBoJae

Last edited by Goregasm on Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

[Teen Top]GD&TOP exchange greetings with Teen Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Teen Top]GD&TOP exchange greetings with Teen Top   [Teen Top]GD&TOP exchange greetings with Teen Top EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:37 am

Bouboukiiiiiiiiiiiiii mou euxaristw gia to post....!!!!♥♥♥♥ alla 8a i8ela na se parakalesw an mporeis na pareis apo kapoio allo site tis Fwtografies gt dn fainonte...!!!! kai episis min 3exnas na grafeis apo poio site pires tis plirofories...!!!!

Back to top Go down

[Teen Top]GD&TOP exchange greetings with Teen Top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Kpop Lovers :: Kpop :: Older News :: Teen Top-
Jump to: