HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[U-KISS] MBC Every1’s “We Are Dating” Taken Off-Air

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jigymarg
♥♥♥

PostSubject: [U-KISS] MBC Every1’s “We Are Dating” Taken Off-Air   Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:59 am

Posted Image

Despite attracting many fans with their “dating” spin-off of the popular “We Got Married” variety program, MBC Every1 has decided to pull ”We Are Dating” after just five episodes.

The PD for the show revealed in a tweet to Girl’s Day’s Jihae, “Jihae, I’m sure you’ve heard by now, but… I’m so very sorry that I wasn’t able to help you out much… All of you guys worked so hard, I’m very thankful for that. I’m really sorry, and if there’s a next time, let’s really have fun and work hard… I’m sorry, and thank you~^^”

Jihae tweeted back, “No, it’s okay PD^^ You don’t know how disappointed I am in having a final farewell without even greeting you properly TT Let’s have lots of fun next time we meet!! Happy New Year^^”

Are you disappointed with the broadcaster’s decision to pull the show? Or did you feel that it was lacking in some way? Let us know in the comment box down below!

Credits:allkpop & Rocketboxx.net
Back to top Go down
Saezuruko-chan
♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: [U-KISS] MBC Every1’s “We Are Dating” Taken Off-Air   Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:37 am

..egw den to h3era oti uphrxe k show ''we are dating''...(gia to ''we got married'' to h3era)
k na sas pw thn alhtheia den m poluaresoun auta tou eidous ta show...ta vrhskw ligo xaza...
vevaia to ''we got married'' eixe plaka..alla mexri ekei..de mporw na pw oti m arese kt allo se auth thn ekpomph...(den antiproswpeuoun thn pragmatikothta g auto...)

~L.O.V.E boy~
Back to top Go down
http://saezuruko.deviantart.com/

[U-KISS] MBC Every1’s “We Are Dating” Taken Off-Air
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1