HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[TEEN TOP] TEEN TOP reveals comeback teaser photo + appearance on MTV’s Vice Guide to Everything

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

[TEEN TOP] TEEN TOP reveals comeback teaser photo + appearance on MTV’s Vice Guide to Everything Empty
PostSubject: [TEEN TOP] TEEN TOP reveals comeback teaser photo + appearance on MTV’s Vice Guide to Everything   [TEEN TOP] TEEN TOP reveals comeback teaser photo + appearance on MTV’s Vice Guide to Everything EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:01 am

[TEEN TOP] TEEN TOP reveals comeback teaser photo + appearance on MTV’s Vice Guide to Everything 20101207teentop1600x392

Earlier in the month, rookie 6 member boy group TEEN TOP revealed information that they’re going to back their return to the music scene with their second single album in January of 2011.
Spoiler:

In anticipation of this pending release, TEEN TOP’s official website revealed a comeback teaser photo showing the boys with their eyes closed while wearing silver wigs. Honestly, I don’t really know what to make of this photo but I did notice that they spelled “Coming Soon” incorrectly. Hopefully this isn’t a bad omen for them. (Update: Coming Soon was fixed).

Check out the photo below and what are your thoughts on the photo?

Spoiler:

In case you missed it, TEEN TOP recently appeared in a short 3 minute segment on MTV’s Vice Guide to Everything.

Credits: http://www.allkpop.com

Back to top Go down

[TEEN TOP] TEEN TOP reveals comeback teaser photo + appearance on MTV’s Vice Guide to Everything
Page 1 of 1