✰ 4Minute Photos ✰

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ✰ 4Minute Photos ✰   Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Ti kouklitses pu einai!!!!!!!! Thanks pou tis evales!!! Eixa skopo alla argisa ligo simera!!!! :D

✰ TASHA ✰ YOUNHA ✰ 2NE1 ✰ CL ✰ BOM ✰ MINJY ✰ DARA ✰
✰ G-DRAGON ✰ T.O.P ✰ DAESUNG ✰ TAEYANG ✰ SEUNGRI ✰
✰ DBSK ✰ YUNJAE ✰ YOOSU ✰ M.I.B ✰ TABLO ✰ TIGER JK ✰
✰ ~ I Love you, Baby I'm not a monster ~ ✰
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: 4minute releases “STEAL 20″ concept photos   Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:13 pm

4Minute releases “STEAL 20″ concept photos

After announcing their official comeback yesterday, the members of 4minute followed up by releasing their photo teasers today!

Living up to their album’s “STEAL 20” concept, the girls showed their determination to “unlock themselves as they step through the doorway into their 20s, an age capable of keeping secrets.”

Representatives of Cube Entertainment described, “HyunA is seen dressing up, which is an expression of preparing herself to begin life in her 20s. Gayoon completed her cut with a sense of emotional maturity. Jiyoon, who’s always been known for her boyish style, made a sexy transformation with a black tank top, while leader Jihyun donned a dress accentuating her beautiful silhouette. Sohyun expressed the romantic fantasies and dreams of turning 20 with her curious gaze.”

4minute will be releasing their teaser video on the 24th, followed by the album’s official release on the 29th.

Source: OSEN via Naver

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: 4minute’s charming album jacket photos revealed   Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:46 pm

4minute’s charming album jacket photos revealed

On March 30th, 4minute unveiled their album jacket photos from their new EP “Heart to Heart” through the Naver Music website.

Judging by the two sets of photos, the girls seem to represent a ‘day-and-night’ concept. In the first set, 4minute used metallic dresses and shining mirror items to perfect a chic, trendy look. In the second set, the girls were snapped preparing for a night out in their luxurious black outfits.

Fans have been drawn to the impressive individual shots of HyunA, Jiyoon, Sohyun, Gayoon and Nam Ji Hyun. Many felt that to date, it’s the most expressive set of pictures the girls have taken so far.

Check out the shots below!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ✰ 4Minute Photos ✰   Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:46 pm

4minute’s Sohyun and HyunA snap cute sel-cas at their MV set

The ladies of 4minute are busily preparing for their comeback, but they haven’t forgotten to have a little fun along the way.

Maknae Sohyun tweeted a photo of herself with fellow member HyunA from the set of their music video. She posted, “Recording is almost at an end~ Haha Ke. During a happy recording with HyunA~!!”

Fans commented, “Is the album concept going to be cute? Why are you so adorable”, “HyunA’s mature now, but when is Sohyun going to grow up? Keke”, “4minute cuties~~ The music video was great”, and “I want to see you perform soon! Hurry and come out.”

Source + Photos: Newsen

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ✰ 4Minute Photos ✰   Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:27 pm

4minute reveals album jacket photos from “4MINUTES LEFT”

On April 4th, Cube Entertainment released the album jacket photos from 4minute’s upcoming first album, “4MINUTES LEFT“.

Since it’s their first comeback after a year-long hiatus, the label claimed that they paid extra attention in bringing out the members’ growth and charms in their individual cuts.

Gayoon, who’s been sparking interest amongst fans for her tiny ‘nano ankles’, can be seen with a funky ’swing suit’ paired with a heart-patterned swimming suit. HyunA, who recently transformed into a raven-haired lady, stunned fans with her adorable gaze.

Meanwhile, leader Jihyun left her ‘bagel girl’ image behind for a sweeter look with fiery red hair, and Jiyoon maintained her chic image with a confident look. Finally, maknae Sohyun expressed a boyish charm with her short haircut, which was tempered sweetly with a feminine mini

Spoiler:

4minute’s HyunA puckers up for Gayoon

On April 3rd, 4minute members HyunA and Gayoon shared loving photos of each other through their personal Twitters.

Earlier, the girls stunned with their transformations in their album jacket photos for their upcoming album, “4MINUTES LEFT.” As if playing on their album’s feminine and romantic concept, the girls shared new photos that involve HyunA playfully asking for a kiss from Gayoon.

Fans commented, “HyunA and Gayoon, the baby couple,” and “These pictures are amazing!”

4minute will be making their official comeback on April 5th with the release of their first album.

Source: Star News via Nate

Source: allkpop

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ✰ 4Minute Photos ✰   Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:24 pm

4minute’s Sohyun reveals proof of Gayoon’s ‘nano ankles’

4minute’s Sohyun and Jiyoon have set out to take a look at Gayoon’s ‘nano ankles’ for themselves.

On April 5th, Sohyun tweeted,

“Because everyone keeps saying ‘nano ankles’ ‘nano ankles’, I got curious. So I successfully got a secret photo with Ji-unit unni while Gayoon unni was sleeping!! It’s amazing huh? But…. It’s so thin ㅜㅜㅜ“

In the picture, Sohyun is found sitting besides Gayoon who is indeed sleeping. Sohyun’s face expresses her amazement at how small Gayoon’s ankles are, as she is able to completely wrap her hand around one.

Fans commented, “I’m so jealousㅜㅜ” “Wow that is so interesting, it’s so thin” and “The both of you are so cute! Gayoon must be really tired”

4minute recently released their “4MINUTES LEFT” album and “Mirror Mirror” MV, and have begun their full-fledged promotional activties.

Source: Asia Economy and Sohyun’s Twitter (@4M_kkwonsso)

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ✰ 4Minute Photos ✰   Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:59 pm

4minute looking exhausted as they prepare for their comeback

Talented girl group 4minute recently unleashed a double-hitter in the form of a new EP and their first official album. Since two new releases mean two new title tracks, the girls have been practicing relentlessly to perfect the choreography for “Heart to Heart” and “Mirror Mirror“.

The result isn’t all that pretty, and in fact, it can be a little alarming for their fans. A photo of the girls from their rehearsal room reveals the exhausted state that their whirlwind preparations have brought them to.

Still, the girls aren’t going to let a little fatigue stop them from killing their official comeback. They’ll kick off their round of promotions through tonight’s episode of Mnet’s “M! Countdown“, where they will perform both title tracks.

We’re sure that these girls are going to put on one heck of a show, so be sure to check back with allkpop for coverage on their comeback stage.

Source: Newsen

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ✰ 4Minute Photos ✰   Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:11 pm

4minute’s Sohyun and Jihyun show off their eye-smiles

On April 13th, 4minute’s Sohyun uploaded two sel-ca pictures of herself with 4minute’s leader, Jihyun. Attaching a message with photos, she tweeted, “Leader and maknae (youngest) before performing on ‘Open Concert’ ke.”

In the photos, Sohyun and Jihyun are smiling at the camera in their full stage make-up and outfits. In one picture, they’re flaunting their adorable eye smiles, while in the other picture, they’re seen sporting classic ‘cute’ poses by widening their eyes and perching a ‘V’ sign.

Netizens praised, “Wow..you both are really pretty hehe”, “Awww… leader and maknae soo cute (:”, and “Kyakyakya♥♥ Kwon Sso-maknae and Nam Ji-leader are totally pretty~~ cuties cuties!!! 4minute fighting keke.”

Source: Sohyun’s Twitter

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ✰ 4Minute Photos ✰   Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:18 pm

4Minute replies to the bouquet with ‘extreme tears’

4Minute replied to the bouquet from their fans with a picture with ‘extreme tears.’

Leader of the group, Nam Ji Hyun through her twitter said, “Fournia, from Japan presented us bouquets and we are so touched that we are in ‘extreme tears’.” With this she added the picture.

In the picture 4 Minute shows two different versions of ‘extreme tears’. The first one is which all members are standing and makes a cute face expression with their bouquet in their hands. Then is the picture that shows they are very touched just about to break into tears.

Especially, 4Minute self-made the ‘extreme tears’ sticker and attached below their eyes. This creative and witty concept is shown in the picture. Nam added, “thanks to the one and only Fournia, we exist. We love you.”

According to a staff, the bouquet was sent from a Japanese fan and it was on a occasion to congratulate their surging popularity with their new song sweeping the music charts by storm.

Source: TVReport (Original article in Korean)

4minute’s Sohyun thanks fans for their first “Mirror Mirror” win

Spoiler:

On April 22nd, maknae Sohyun of 4minute shared a photo celebrating the group’s first win on yesterday’s “M! Countdown” for their new song, “Mirror Mirror“.

Sohyun tweeted, “I know that just saying thank you isn’t enough, so we’ll always be working our hardest. Thank you so much for taking an interest in us, thank you for giving us so much love. ♥”

She continued, “We love you. We promise to become a team like a stone pot. *kiss*”

Netizens commented, “Please become a team like a stone pot!”, “What do you mean stone pot?”, “Congratulations on your win!”, “Your group just automatically makes me think of the word lovely”, and “Don’t lose your rookie mindset, fighting!”

Source: Newsen via Nate

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ✰ 4Minute Photos ✰   Tue May 17, 2011 10:44 pm

4minute’s group photo at the airport

In the picture they took at the airport, everyone excluding Hyunah was wearing sunglasses as they made cute poses.

After seeing this picture, netizens wrote comments such as “So pretty. Come back safely.” “Everyone is so cute.”

Translating + Editing: Chris@4-minute.com
Thanks to: Meeli@4-minute.com
Sources: OSEN + Star N

Source: Daily K Pop News

4minute’s HyunA and Sohyun are enjoying the lovely spring weather

4minute’s HyunA and Sohyun recently shared a new sel-ca of themselves enjoying the blissful warmth of spring.

On May 16th, HyunA tweeted, “Excessively feeling the weather.” In the accompanying picture, HyunA and Jiyoon have their eyes shut tight as they happily breathe in the warm spring day.

Many fans laughed at their hilarious facial expressions as they commented, “Such cuties”, “It looks like they’re going on a picnic?”, “Ah how can you be so cute!” and “Such pretty girls. Really cute”.

Source: TV Report via Nate

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ✰ 4Minute Photos ✰   Tue May 31, 2011 5:13 pm

4MINUTE M.net M Countdown

Spoiler:

Source: 4minute’s official fan cafe

Source: Daily K Pop News

4minute takes a proof shot with actor Kim Soo Ro

On May 29th, Sohyun posted the picture on her Twitter, tweeting, “On a day like today where we have good weather and good moods, we went to see Kim Soo Ro sunbaenim’s play. ‘Yigidong Gym‘ is awesome.”

In the picture, the 4minute members – Sohyun, Jihyun, Gayoon, and Jiyoon – are posing on the stage of ‘Yigidong Gym’ next to Kim Soo Ro with friendly expressions on their faces. Hyuna wasn’t able to join the other members because of conflicting schedules on this day.

Netizens stated, “I’m disappointed that your promotions have ended already. The picture is pretty”, “It looks like you have no make-up? Everyone is so pretty”, and “Kim Soo Ro must have been happy. He’s surrounded by 4minute.”
Source: JoongAng via Nate

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ✰ 4Minute Photos ✰   Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:37 am

Yoon Jong Shin – the sixth member of 4minute?

Singer Yoon Jong Shin took a friendly picture with the girls of 4minute!

On May 30th, Yoon Jong Shin shared the following picture through his Twitter, writing “Mnet Director’s Cut 4minute”.

The veteran star and the idol members are seen sporting a friendly pose with bright smiles on their faces. Netizens were charmed by the warmth of the photo, as they commented, “Yoon Jong Shin-sshi, you look like you have been added as a new member”, “You guys really fit well together”, and “Make a spot for me, too.”

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Back to top Go down

✰ 4Minute Photos ✰

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Kpop Lovers ::  ::  ::  :: -
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forums