Share | 

All about Ga Yoon~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: All about Ga Yoon~   Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:49 am

Group Position: Lead Vocal
Nicknames: Dodosick (Arrogant-"Sick") Gayoon, Neunggeuli (Sneaky) Gayoon (because of her facial expressions in some pictures), Gayoonit, Cube uljjang, Heophrodite, Gangnam Woman, Heo Force
Specialty: Singing
Hobbies: Watching movies, writing lyrics
Is a fan of: Yangpa, Lee Hyori, Bae Youngjun
Education: Dong Deok Female High School (graduated)
Debut: in 4minute with the single "Hot Issue", 2009
Previous Works:
  • appeared in Mario’s MV "I’m Yours", 2008
  • sang chours for MC Mong’s "Ninth Cloud", 2008

- She loves elephants and she wants to ride one.
- She has awesome airport fashion.
- She has nice graduation pictures.
- She's watched Ninja Assassin
- She gets called Goddess Gayoon by some fans.
- She gets teased about her BB Cream.
- On an episode of Star Golden Bell, she was chosen to be the one the guys like most.
- She likes to sing with her hand across her neck or chest.
- She's self-conscious.
- She sang in the chorus of MC Mong's Ninth Cloud in 2008
- She had a solo song featuring CUBE trainee Han Ye Ji for the drama The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry's OST: One Two Three.
- She is a fan of Lee Hyori and Bae Yong Jun.
- She has somewhat sarcastic sense of humor.
- She has a milky complexion.
- Her favorite part of Hot Issue is her line "nan hangsang shawty star."
- She and T-ara's Jiyeon are friends (from predebut).
- She sang in the song and featured in the MV of "Love Is All Around" predebut with other labelmates.
- She thinks she is most attractive during dance practice/while she is sweating
- She got second place in SM Ent.'s 2005 9th Youth Singing competition
- She is the cleaner in the group
- She and Jiyoon were BFF since their trainee days. They call themselves "(the Singing) Ssangyoon. <- Double yoon)" HEAR THEM SING.
- She is in a love triangle with Jiyoon and Hyunah.
- She is featured in Mario's (also under CUBE Ent.) "I'm Yours" MV with Seulong from 2AM

credits: soompi.com & asianfanatics.net & mochilicious.livejournal.com

Last edited by konna on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jigymarg
♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: All about Ga Yoon~   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:30 am

einai h agaphmenh mou... 9ea h kopela~
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: 4minute Gayoon is not injured and appeared on stage with flawless legs    Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:45 pm

4minute Gayoon has been said to have an ankle injury.

Cube Entertainment official said on the 25th, "Gayoon had a slight sprained ankle, but it was a very minor injury and she was able enough to perform on stage." The fans were surprised to see her on stage showing her strong leg muscles instead of a cast. The fans thought she was injured but was happy to see it was not a major injury.

4minute was in Seoul last 23rd and performed on the 2010 Asia Song Festival and also performed on the G20 concert. They left for Japan on the 24th to continue their promotions.

Source: Newsen
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: All about Ga Yoon~   Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:58 am

GaYoon’s unique airport fashion…..Baseball jacket!

Korean girlgroup 4minute was spotted in Incheon Airport on March 12 to attend and perform at MBC’s 50th Korean Music Wave Concert which takes place in Bangkok,Thailand.

What celebrities wear is a way to know more about your favorite idols as well as to see who is in vogue and who is not.
4minute’s member Heo GaYoon became the hot topic of the day with her surprising “Airport Fashion”.

When traveling,the most important thing to keep in mind is your own comfort,but comfort doesn’t necessarily mean that you can’t be a la mode.
Heo GaYoon,who is aware of that,was seen wearing a dark blue baseball jacket,a loose shirt and jean shorts,creating a simple,comfortable yet fashionable look.
As part of the Airport Fashion Routine,sunglasses are a must as well as what are your shoes choices.

4minute’s member went for Converse All Stars,a good choice considering the fact that wearing All Stars at the airport is the last trend.
She’s also kept it simple with light make up,BB Cream and light powder.

Netizens praised her sense of fashion and her chic attitude,commenting “Heo GaYoon’s Airport Fashion is always the prettiest.” ,”She looks like a doll” and “Her long legs are attracting my attention” or “She has the prettiest legs i’ve seen among entertainers”.

Source:TVDaily +Newsen[/url]
Translation + Reporting + Editing: Yoobin @4-minute.com
Video Source: Mihshop @ Youtube

✰ TASHA ✰ YOUNHA ✰ 2NE1 ✰ CL ✰ BOM ✰ MINJY ✰ DARA ✰
✰ G-DRAGON ✰ T.O.P ✰ DAESUNG ✰ TAEYANG ✰ SEUNGRI ✰
✰ DBSK ✰ YUNJAE ✰ YOOSU ✰ M.I.B ✰ TABLO ✰ TIGER JK ✰
✰ ~ I Love you, Baby I'm not a monster ~ ✰
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: 4minute reveals fourth solo teaser: Gayoon!   Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:27 pm

4minute reveals fourth solo teaser: Gayoon!

4minute hotties HyunA, Jiyoon and Jihyun have already got fans chattering with their seductive solo teasers over the past few days. Today, CUBE Entertainment released yet another individual teaser, this time showcasing power vocal Gayoon.

Having gained attention for her transformation into the kpop scene’s newest blonde, Gayoon lets loose her emotional side for the “STEAL 20″ comeback concept.

“Until now I’ve never shown my tears to anyone, when sad, when having hardships, even when lonely, I’ve held it all in. But now I don’t want to hold it in, I want to honestly show my feelings. 20 years old, I’m going to laugh and cry as much as I want.”

The teaser concludes with a fade-out and Gayoon musing, “Mirror, mirror, who’s the prettiest in the world?”

Back to top Go down
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: All about Ga Yoon~   Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:10 am

Gayoon covers Yangpa's "It hurts"

Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: All about Ga Yoon~   Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:11 am

‘Nano Ankle’ Gayoon’s slim secrets revealed!

4minute has recently been praised for becoming gorgeous by netizens, and they’re hearing various praise across the web. The members have shown long legs and slim looks on their album jacket.

In preparation for their hot comeback, the girls followed stringent guidelines to lose weight and manage their bodies. They stuck with a strict diet that left them just a fraction of their previous sizes.

“We are not a group who eats like this is a cattle shed. We make sure we only eat things that are very low-calorie and ignore all diet trends. In order to overcome any predisposition to fat we put lots of effort into staying slim and sexy,” said HyeonAh.

Among the 4minute members, Gayoon is known as “nano-ankle” because even a small woman’s hand can wrap around her ankles easily.

“My ankles just never grew [fat], and because of my tall stature, they’re pretty small. In fact, at 210mm, they’re smaller than most elementary school students’ ankles,” commented the sexy siren.

Not only her slim legs and arms have her fellow members jealous, but Gayoon’s tight butt as well. To get Gayoon’s firm buns, all one needs is a single chair.

“Lay down by the chair and put your feet on it, and with your legs, raise yourself repeatedly in order to strengthen the muscles of the butt. It’s really effective. And it’s nice because you can read a book or watch TV while doing it.”

Source: Nate

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: All about Ga Yoon~   Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 am

Heo Gayoon, the reason why she has to fill her shoes with insoles?

Heo Gayoon’s profile
Physique : 165cm, 46kg
Ideal type : She doesn’t know
Latest love relationship : 3 years ago
Drinking capacity : She drinks what she’s offered and she has never been drunk.
Happiness index : 70 pts
Complexes : Her small hands and feet

What is inside Heo Gayoon’s bag?
MCM black and shoulder bag
Medicine for buccal inflammations, a mirror (a fan presented her), Propolis candies, patches (she uses them to reduce leg swelling), a toothbrush, toothpaste, a Dior perfume, a lip balm, an iPod.

Heo Gayoon is 4minute’s beautiful legs. Even the netizens nicknamed her so slender ankles ‘nano ankles’. The members expressed “Among us, nobody has beautiful legs like her. Also, her curves are the best” and “She was gifted thin bones and her body is really slender and glamorous. She has exactly a celebrity’s body”

However Heo Gayoon, and her endowed celebrity’s body, also has complexes. “My hands and feet are so small that I’m embarrassed of them. My feet size is 210mm. When I buy sneakers, I have to get them at the kids’ department. High heels are also so large that I have to put several insoles inside so I can wear them. It’s hard for me to keep my balance and stand straight up.”

Among the members, she’s the most susceptible to fashion trends and brands. She likes limited edition items that bring out her personality. She has a thing for splashed colors and designs. “I enjoy taking my mom’s credit card and going shopping in Shinsadong. There are many designer brands with character there.”

Source : Ilgan Sports

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: All about Ga Yoon~   Tue May 17, 2011 9:38 pm

4minute’s Gayoon displays her birthday presents from fans

4minute’s Sohyun caught netizens’ attention by revealing the birthday gifts that fellow member Gayoon received from fans. Gayoon turns 22 years old in Korea on May 18th.

On May 17th, Sohyun uploaded the picture and tweeted, “Proof shot supporting our Gayoon unni’s birthday. Because Gayoon unni doesn’t have a Twitter, she is unable to upload a proof shot, so I am uploading it instead. Gayoon unni says thank you. No matter what anyone says, 4nia are awesome!”

In the picture, Gayoon is found sitting in front of the birthday packages she received from fans. With her chin in her hands, it almost looks like she feels overwhelmed by the love they’re showing her.

Netizens cheered, “Heo Gayoon, happy birthday” and “So many presents, I wonder what’s inside.”

Source: OSEN via Nate

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAYOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: All about Ga Yoon~   Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:01 am

4minute’s Ga Yoon sings a song on Japanese TV

4 minute’s Ga Yoon recently appeared on a Japanese program by herself.

Ga Yoon appeared on a Japanese music program, which aired on the 12th, and sang a song.

She was applauded by the entire crew after she sang Nakashima Mika’s ‘Snow Flower’. She was accompanied by Japanese pianist Kiyozka Shinya, who became popular after the movie Nodame Cantabile.

A crew member said, “We planned to have J-Pop and K-Pop musicians in a joint performance. So we asked Ga Yoon to appear on the show after we saw her concert video.”

After shooting the program, Ga Yoon said, “I was sad because I had to spend Chuseok without my family and 4minute members. But I was also happy to appear on a great program.”

The show will air on the 16th in Japan.

Source: TV Report

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All about Ga Yoon~   

Back to top Go down

All about Ga Yoon~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top