HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Wonder Girls’ Yubin Makes YeEun Shed Tears and Reveals Jealousy Towards Another Member

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Wonder Girls’ Yubin Makes YeEun Shed Tears and Reveals Jealousy Towards Another Member    Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:26 am

On the finale of Mnet Made in Wonder Girls, each girl revealed her thoughts about one of her fellow group members. We recently wrote about Sunye talking about Sohee’s growth and her importance in the group, but many where left wondering why did YeEun cry when she spoke about the groups unni, Yubin.

During her interview, YeEun, expressed while shedding tears,

“Yubin is really like the oldest sibling. She always takes care of members first and shares.”
“Yubin takes in everything. Because of that, I would always whine and let my anger out on her, saying that I’m tired. She would always be understanding, so I’m sorry.”

While YeEun expressed her gratitude and apologized to her, Yubin talked about her feelings towards the group’s leader and said,

“Sunye is a person that practices a lot, and takes care of others well. There are many things that I want to learn from her. I’m jealous of her because she never wastes time, and has all the requirements that would be needed as a celebrity.”

Throughout the whole series of Mnet Made in Wonder Girls, the girls were able to show their true sides while going through one of the most special moments of their lives, their first American tour, which was filled with happiness as well as hardships, and with their sincere words on the last episode they managed to culminate this chapter making an impact on the viewers.

Source:newsen

Until Whenever Is Our Promise!
Back to top Go down

Wonder Girls’ Yubin Makes YeEun Shed Tears and Reveals Jealousy Towards Another Member
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1