View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~Kate
♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:38 am

Ναι καλα. Και μετα ξυπνησε. ^___^ Καλημερα ^___^
Μη τυχον και τολμησει! :D

“...in the dream that you have hidden your secrets.
Guilty.
~

Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamsarefornight.tumblr.com
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:22 pm

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon reveals special relationship with Yoo In Na

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon has revealed a special relationship with Yoo In Na.

The March 8th edition of SBS ‘Strong Heart,’ featured a Doll’s House special with stars including Yoon Eun Hye, Park Han Byul, Yoo In Na, Nam Gyu Ri, Lee Joon, Kang Soo Ji and Jo Hyun Jae.

Lee Joon began with, “After debuting, [MBLAQ] members and I went out to a rodeo in Ahp Goo Jung.” He continued, “We played a game where a loser had to sign an autograph to a stranger.” Lee Joon explained that he lost in rock, paper, scissors and had to sign an autograph for a random woman at a cafe.

“But when I gave her my autograph, she gave me her autograph too,” said Lee Joon. He surprised everyone by revealing that the autograph read, “Good luck. Unstoppable High Kick – Yoo In Na.”

Lee Joon became embarrassed after this and worried that weird rumors might go around. “I swore I wouldn’t run into her ever again. I even wished she wouldn’t be successful,” said Lee Joon. He said he really didn’t want to see her again that much.

“After, I was invited to appear on ‘Heroes,’” said Lee Joon. “I really didn’t want to see her again but Yoo In Na was becoming more and more successful.” Lee Joon then looked at Yoo In Na and explained, “Please don’t take this the wrong way. I’m not a player.”

Yoo In Na comforted Lee Joon and said “I think Lee Joon is cute and a nice person. I wish we can laugh about this together when we’ve grown up more.” Lee Joon also confessed that he likes Yoo In Na as a fan and loves her as a woman, he later showed his off ballet skills as well and re-enacted the autograph scene.

Check out the segment below!

source: allkpop

---------------------------------------

Σοφία ηρέμησε....ΜΑ ΚΑΛΑ..γιατί όλα τα τελευταία νέα που ποστάρω για τν Joonie μου πρέπει να αφορούν και γυναίκες >_> κόβω άκρα τώρα

'....they don't even throw fits when antis come their way and try to diss their OTP.They handle it in a very mature way and realize not everyone will agree with them.It annoes me that people have to be so mean towards them about something they just DON'T agree with.'
~Love my soulmates, support Yunjae

Back to top Go down
rania
♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:26 am

ti na kanoume re sofia pou mas vghke noona killer to palikari??????

kane oti kanw kai egw....fantasou tn noona pou legetai sto 8ema sto proswpo apo to arkoudaki sou kai XTYPA!!!!!!!

pianei.........
Back to top Go down
~Kate
♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:55 am

Aw mwre ti omorfouli pou ine :3
he's so cute :33 dn 8a stamathsei pote na me en8usiazei me tn xoro t auto to paidi *.*
to gelio ts re sy XDD
Sofia, iremhse. ^^'
Etsi kai alliws dn nmzw na trexei tpt ._.
Kalutera na peis stn Rain na mazepsei to paidaki t giati dn 8a ta pame kala >.> XDD
omg m fainetai toso pseutikos se shmeio na m 8umizei the sims lol.

Guilty.
~

Back to top Go down
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:06 am

καλά ε.αν και το επόμενο post που κάνω με news αφορά άλλη κοπελιά θα ονομάσω το thread από 'Lee Joon' σε 'σαχλοκαζανόβας'.άντε από κειιιι

'....they don't even throw fits when antis come their way and try to diss their OTP.They handle it in a very mature way and realize not everyone will agree with them.It annoes me that people have to be so mean towards them about something they just DON'T agree with.'

Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:26 am

mou arese polu pou o Joonie xorepse ligo mpaleto!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:57 pm

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon gets rid of his cell phone to focus on “Again” promotions

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon reportedly canceled his cell phone service so he could focus completely on the group’s “Again” promotions.

A representative of J. Tune Camp confirmed, “Yes, he does not carry around a cell phone around. Due to his busy schedule, he does not have the time to pay attention to it.”

Another representative elaborated, “Yes, it’s true that he is not using a cell phone for this promotion period. Despite making their comeback after a long hiatus, MBLAQ’s album has not achieved the level of success expected. We feel that Lee Joon got rid of his cell phone in order to show that he’s determined to do the best he can for what’s left of their promotion cycle.”

Out of the five MBLAQ members, Lee Joon is the only one without a cell phone.

--------------------------------

όταν αρχίσεις να χρησιμοποιείς πάλι το κινητό σου απαιτώ αριθμό (<----- καλέ...το εικονίδιο γιατί κινείτε τόσο γρήγορα!σαν αφινιασμένο είναι)

Back to top Go down
~Kate
♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:37 am

Etsi mpravo Joon. Dei3e to kalo paradeigma XD

Guilty.
~

Back to top Go down
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:10 pm

Quote :
MBLAQ’s Lee Joon had an incident where he had to break up with his girlfriend because of a certain male celebrity.

During the filming of “Strong Heart”, Lee Joon revealed, “I had to break up with my girlfriend because of a male celebrity. …My girlfriend was looking through my cell phone and saw the name of that male celebrity. She said that she thinks she knows that person, but we dismissed that thought by assuming it’s just another person with the same name. However, we later found out that the person in my phone was the same person my girlfriend was thinking of.”

Because of that reason, Lee Joon had to break up with that girlfriend. What was even more shocking was when he later revealed, “That male celebrity is right here with us today.”

Be sure to check out the rest of Lee Joon’s story (including the identity of the mysterious male celebrity!) on this week’s episode of ‘Strong Heart’.

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon reveals mystery celebrity who caused his breakup with girlfriend

Earlier, we reported some of the reasons as to why MBLAQ’s Lee Joon had to break up with his girlfriend, although certain things were still yet unclear.

On March 15th, the episode of SBS’s “Strong Heart” finally aired and caused a lot of curiosity to rise from the guests when Lee Joon stated, “I broke up with my girlfriend in the past due to a senior male celebrity.”

Lee Joon continued, “Out of the 24 years of my life, there were 2 people I absolutely loved. One time, I was looking through my girlfriend’s phone and saw a familiar celebrity’s name, and it caught me by surprise.”

Soon after he confessed, “That person is none other than Go Young Wook. I was very surprised, so I asked my girlfriend, and she was shocked to hear such a thing. Shortly after, I discovered that the two shared secret text messages, and one of the messages read, ‘I will buy oppa delicious food next time’. Eventually I got into a fight with my girlfriend, and I had no other option but to choose a painful breakup with her.”

Following the shocking statement, Lee Joon revealed yet another story, “I had another girlfriend while I was filming for ‘Ninja Assassin‘. During the difficult days as a trainee, we stood hand in hand, and had a lot of faith in each other. After coming back to Korea after the movie shooting, I saw that Go Young Wook was in my girlfriend’s cell phone once again. I felt overwhelmed, and decided to part ways once again.”

After the set erupted in laughter, Lee Joon stated, “At the time, I was very scared of this Go Young Wook person…”

Other guests on today’s episode include Yoo In Na, Kim Byung Se, SISTAR’s Hyorin, Nam Gyuri, Jo Hyun Jae, Park Han Byul, and more

-------------------------------

γιατί εγώ δεν το πιστεύω? ο_ο

Back to top Go down
~Kate
♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:25 am

Goregasm wrote:
γιατί εγώ δεν το πιστεύω? ο_ο

ελα μου ντε? xD
για καποιον λογο μου φαινεται τελειως ψευτικο. .__.

Guilty.
~

Back to top Go down
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:09 am

Lee Joon’s past photos as a dancer

Recently past photos of MBLAQ Lee Joon’s dance performances have been receiving a lot of interest from fans and netizens alike.

With the title, “The Days of the Dance Genius”, pictures of Lee Joon’s performances were uploaded on an online community site. In these pictures, fans were able to see Lee Joon’s powerful, confident performance that he had with a female dancer.

Also, on the 21st, Lee Joon had uploaded a picture of himself doing a head spin on his mini homepage. With this picture, he wrote, “The time when I was obsessed about dancing. Eat, dance, repeat. This was my routine.”

After seeing these photos, netizens named Lee Joon the “Dance Genius”.

-----------------------------------

καλά δεν πονάει να κάνει μπαλέτο με το κεφάλι? ο_ο γι αυτό ήταν σκράπας στα μαθήματα *_*

Back to top Go down
~Kate
♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:22 am

kalo m dn sthrizetai mono me to kefali tou.
krataei k to kentro varous tou me tn koilia ^^

dn maresei :/ pl adunatos k mikroskopikos x)
twra pou exei ginei 'toumpano', mia xara, egkrinw! XD
alla k to mpaleto sta agoria deeen.. twra an htan sygxrono, enta3ei xD

Guilty.
~

Back to top Go down
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:03 pm

~Kate wrote:
kalo m dn sthrizetai mono me to kefali tou.
krataei k to kentro varous tou me tn koilia ^^

dn maresei :/ pl adunatos k mikroskopikos x)
twra pou exei ginei 'toumpano', mia xara, egkrinw! XD
alla k to mpaleto sta agoria deeen.. twra an htan sygxrono, enta3ei xD

εσείς οι μπαλαρίνες... *_*

MBLAQ reveals that Lee Joon has an abundance of bodily fluids

On this week’s episode of Mnet’s “Wide Entertainment News,” the members of MBLAQ were asked a unique question on the topic of qualities idols should and should not possess.

All of the members unanimously agreed that all idols should have singing talent, but excluding Lee Joon, the members chose ‘bodily fluids’ as a quality idols should not show.

G.O. reminisced back to a time when Lee Joon had a runny nose during a program and stated, “Really, bodily fluids and idols don’t match.”

Leader Seungho added, “A while ago, I was riding the subway with Lee Joon. I was sitting on a chair and Lee Joon was standing beside me. When he began talking, all of a sudden saliva began pouring out of his mouth like a fountain.”

To the amusement of others, Lee Joon retorted, “Idols are human beings too, so of course they have bodily fluids you know!”

---------------------------------------

γι αυτό σε αγαπάω.γιατί όταν ανοίγεις αυτό το τέλειο στομά πετάς μπαρούφες και σαλάκια <3

Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:54 am

~~~~~
axouto xara des! phge sthn pisina kai xarike san ta paidakia! xD
Back to top Go down
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:20 pm

NunaNena wrote:

~~~~~
axouto xara des! phge sthn pisina kai xarike san ta paidakia! xD

τι έγινε εδώ Joonie??δεν ξέρεις κολύμπι??ΕΔΩ!εγώ θα σου μάθω!!δελφίνι μου εσύ.γοργόνα μου

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon & T-ara’s Jiyeon attend “Gnomeo & Juliet” press conference

On April 4th, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and T-ara’s Jiyeon attended the press con for their 3-D animated film, “Gnomeo and Juliet“, where they shared their thoughts on voice-acting for the very first time.

Lee Joon began, “This is my first time voice-acting, and I’m already excited about meeting the children who will come to watch the movie.” Jiyeon stated, “This was also my first time, so I was very nervous. It was difficult but also very fun, and I think it’s such a charismatic profession.”

With a laugh, the two added, “Our members made a bigger deal out of it than we did!”

When asked about the relationship of their characters in the movie, they replied, “Our characters are of lovers, but even while we began voice-acting for them, we never met each other once.”

Jiyeon continued, “There were a lot of awkward and embarrassing lines, and having to do them alone was especially awkward. I’m sure you’ll see it when you watch the movie, but Juliet always calls out for Gnomeo. My personality isn’t of the sweet or girly type, so it really difficult for me. When Gnomeo said ‘Let’s live together’, everything just got really awkward for me and I couldn’t reply (laughter).”

On skinship, Lee Joon added, “I remember our kiss scene the most. Gnomeo’s face gets stuck in the bars so they don’t actually get to kiss. Even though it was both our first times, Jiyeon-ssi was so good that I became shy. We both took two days to record, but I would finish early in the morning.”

The two concluded, “The movie is fun, as it’s directed by the director of ‘Shrek‘. If there’s anything different from the original story, it’s that this movie has a happy ending, and it’s also touching.”

The movie will hit Korean theaters on April 14th!

Meanwhile, Jiyeon also took the time to comment briefly on fellow member Eunjung’s recent casting in MBC’s “We Got Married“.

She began, “When I first heard that she’d be appearing in ‘We Got Married’, I was so shocked, but I think it’s going to be a lot of fun.”

When reporters began calling Eunjung’s new husband her ‘brother-in-law’, Jiyeon burst out in laughter and added, “I haven’t met her husband, Lee Jang Woo-ssi, yet so I’m really anticipating what he’s like. I first heard about it through internet reports, so I tried to search up some basic information.”

Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Goregasm wrote:
Spoiler:

lol! lol! lol! Sofia autes h atakes sou me pe8enoun!!!!!
Quote :
δελφίνι μου εσύ.γοργόνα μου
Back to top Go down
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:08 pm

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon to be promoted as a MC on ’100 Points Out of 100′?

As Lee Joon tries out acting and dubbing, he is now going to challenge the role of being a MC.

Lee Joon is currently a regular on KBS 2TV ’100 Points Out of 100′ with a innocent and nonsensical character.

When the ‘maknae writer’s talk’ corner started, MC Park Myung Soo switched place with Lee Joon. Park Myung Soo took the guest seat while Lee Joon took the MC’s seat.

When asked about the change, Park Myung Soo said “I want to groom him as the next generation MC, by sacrificing my seat, it allows him to practice his MC skills.”

Lee Joon who was to take on the MC post suddenly was unable to keep his surprised expression, however, he managed to adjust to the MC role easily with his random and happy self.

Lee Joon’s MC scene will be broadcasted on ’100 Point Out of 100′ on the 9th April.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MBLAQ Joon’s Sidebar Update

Gnomeo and Juliet premieres/opens on April 14^^*

source: http://keksprinzessin.wordpress.com

επίσης...θέλω να ποστάρω κ αυτό xD

Back to top Go down
KLucy
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:56 am

♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:47 pm

^ περισσότερο κάνει για τν Ταμτάκο παρά τν Bruce Lee
ohh well μωρό μου Joonie that's part of ur beauty

MBLAQ Joon @ Kang Hwa Island Event

Spoiler:

source: http://keksprinzessin.wordpress.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ουφ επέστρεψε το ωραίο μαλλί *dancing around*
SEXY JOONIE

Back to top Go down
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:14 am

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Thanks Yunho

(T/n: This is part of an interview with Lee Joon – I would assume :D)

Q: From what you (Lee Joon) remember, whose words of encouragement has had the greatest influence in you?

A: U-Know Yunho hyung. He’s always been very straightforward with his compliments and advice, telling me “How you should work this expression”, and also tells me things like “You can do better.”

He’s been aware of us since we were promoting “Oh Yeah,” and has been guiding me since then.

He also said, “Let’s work hard together and become even cooler singers!” and would tell us about how he’s been working hard recently, so I am really thankful.

Source : [Cheersyunho]
Translated by : dongbangdata.net

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ααααααααααααα Yunhooooooooooooooooooooooo δείξε το φως το αληθινό στν Joonie

Back to top Go down
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:05 pm

MBLAQ Lee Joon & T-ara Jiyeon - Movie Week

Spoiler:

source: http://estydiaadeem.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down
Eleanna

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:01 am

hahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Lee Joon dress like SNSD + dancing Genie   Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Lee Joon dress like SNSD + dancing Genie

source: 4everkpopgirL5 and allkpop

~~~~~
entometa3u 8a h8ela na ton dw kapou me makria malia!!! xD
Back to top Go down
~Kate
♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:32 am

PRE-DEBUT

Spoiler:

Guilty.
~

Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:49 am

omo! ti mikroulis kai glykoulis! kala h photo me ta gialakia den perigrafete,hihi lol!
alla panta eixe wraio stilaki o changsun k tote k twra!

Until Whenever Is Our Promise!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Changsun (이창선)   

Back to top Go down

~Lee Changsun (이창선)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Kpop Lovers :: Kpop :: MBLAQ :: Members-
Jump to: