HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

4Minute's in love with B'Brown?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: 4Minute's in love with B'Brown?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:44 am

Top Korean Girl Groups such as 4Minute and SNSD have begun supporting a rookie singer.

The singer is called B`brown, a rookie who recently joined the music market, with R&B ballad, where idol groups in their teens have already dominated. B`brown, whose warm and deeply appealing voice is impressive, have released a single album “Brown Coloured Love” and is now counting down to his debut.

With regards to this, 4Minute and SNSD have given him a cheering message through online videos one after another, wishing for a successful debut.

4Minute showed their support by commenting that, "it’s extraordinary, even from the song’s title.” “the word has it that his voice is so sweet," while SNSD commented that "Who’s B`brown, who appeared in the music scenes without anyone knowing?” “Don’t you already feel so sad by just hearing the song’s title?”

Netizens have already showed their interests by commenting:
“Who’s the singer B`brown, who has already occupied the girl groups’ hearts?”
“The melody and voice matches so well with the atmosphere in autumn.”

B`brown has shown his determination by saying, “I feel very affectionate to my album, as it is my first album after more than 10 years of training. As much as I was cheered and supported by stars, I will be reborn as a R&B singer, following the footsteps of Kim Gun Mo, Lee Seung Chul and Bobby Kim, and show people what real ballad is.”

Check out his song , 'Brown Coloured Love'

Source: Dkpop
Video Credit: YumiiAsianHD@youtube.com
Reporting + Editing: iLoveHyunaaa@4-minute.com

Back to top Go down

4Minute's in love with B'Brown?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1