HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

HyunAh, "I Lost Weight When Someone Told Me That I Looked Like Shin JungHwan" & She Desperately Fought the Cold While Filming Her MV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥

PostSubject: HyunAh, "I Lost Weight When Someone Told Me That I Looked Like Shin JungHwan" & She Desperately Fought the Cold While Filming Her MV   Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:58 am

On the broadcast of SBS's 'Strong Heart' that was aired on the 24th, the elementary school photo of 4minute's HyunAh was revealed, resembling much like Shin JungHwan.

In the corner 'Teukigayo', HyunAh's elementary school picture was suddenly revealed. As soon as the picture was revealed, HyunAh crumbled the picture and aroused laughter.

It was a picture of her cute image and her chubby face with some baby fat still perfectly attached. HyunAh confessed, "Because I often heard that I looked like Shin JungHwan, I lost weight," and made Shine JungHwan panic. Also, HyunAh revealed that she started to act at the age of 8 and started to dance at the age of 10, and she delivered a message of thanks to her parents for supporting her all these years.

Source: Arts News
Reporting + Editing + Translating: kiwiannabear@4-minute.com

HyunAh revealed the behind story of the music video of her solo song 'Change'.

On the broadcast of SBS's 'Strong Heart' that was aired on the 24th, HyunAh said, "I filmed the 'Change' music video while being outside in below 11 degrees temperature and while being hit with cold water. I was fine with dancing 100 pelvic thrusts, and although I wasn't tired even though I didn't get to see my parents, I think I reached my limits that day. At the end, I yelled It's hard to survive."

HyunAh complained that the staff prepared cold water for her during that winter instead of hot water, and she couldn't hide her anger as her said, "When I get mad, I become arrogant." Even the making of the music video film was revealed, showing how HyunAh was desperately fighting the cold.

In addition, HyunAh dragged attention when she revealed her hot passion for dancing and singing. HyunAh said, "Since the 3rd grade of elementary school, I watched the b-boying performances and I started to learn how to dance after getting a thrilling feeling. Even if I screamed and started to cry, I would ride the rhythm if music comes out," and she displayed her natural dancing gift.

Here's the video:

Source: TV Report
Reporting + Editing + Translating: kiwiannabear@4-minute.com

Back to top Go down

HyunAh, "I Lost Weight When Someone Told Me That I Looked Like Shin JungHwan" & She Desperately Fought the Cold While Filming Her MV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1